Plumbing guy if you need one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing guy if you need one.

Joe Hall Plumbing (940)389-6684. Its a one man operation, but he showed up same day! He was referred to me by a buddy that has used him several times in the past.

I needed to have some shower pipes moved from the middle of the floor to the closest wall about 33" inches away. He told me everything I needed to do if I wanted to save as much money as possible on the job. He basically saved me about $450 over some other quotes that I had received. He did a great job and even though he ended up spending the better part of 5 hours at my house, the price never went up. What he quoted me originally was the final price out the door. I tipped him well b/c he did a lot of work that took longer than expected and never once hinted that he was frustrated or not getting paid enough. He's a great guy to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone!
    Last edited by Kyle; 12-22-2010, 11:08 AM.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

He probably saw Marisa there, so took longer to finish up, also installing several hidden camera's.

Comment

I didn't do him any favors! I hit the water line with the demo hammer I rented from HD. It was pretty far down so he had to dig a good ways to get to it. After fixing that mess and running the pipes, there was one leak that was being a PITA. He had to fix it twice in the same place for it to finally seal up. It was a lot of cutting and sweating new pipes together. He said that its not uncommon for 50 year old pipes to not seal up the first time. He spent a lot of time cleaning the pipes to get a good connection. The pipes in the ground were really green from age, moisture, etc.

At the end of the day it was done. He insulated the pipes where they would be touching concrete and the wood inside the walls. He even gave me advice about filling the hole back in and the best materials to use.
      Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
      http://www.titantowing.net
      -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Damnit, when I saw Kyle I was thinking of loh3z or whatever his screen name is! Wrong Kyle! DOH

Comment

LOL @ Kyle - Marisa fail

Comment

Working...
          X