finally finished LAST YEARS lower!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally finished LAST YEARS lower!!!

HAHAHA I finally got around to finishing the stripped lower from last years group buy. Just a basic budget AR in 5.56 of course. Now I need to work on this years lower

92 LX 5.0

Very clean and simple lower. What brand is it? I think my next one will be a simple A2...it's nice looking.

Comment

I like it. After handlng a MOE handguard and seeing the price I am convinced in them now.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Very nice. That's about how i built my last years lower. Except i have standard a2 handgard. I really enjoy this rifle than my tacted out ar.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The lower is the Surplus Ammo lower from last years group buy. I built it right away with a PSA LPK and the cheap stock from AIM. It's been sitting as a complete lower since then. I like the MOE handguard too, I wanted regular A2 handguards first, but I got the handguards and BCG for $100 on ar15.com. I just wanted to build a simple, budget friendly shooter for my first AR.

I actually took it out and test fired it today and I like it. It was my first time firing an AR.

Next I need to start saving for a supressed SBR in .300 blkout!
          Last edited by bobs94formula; 06-28-2012, 02:01 PM.
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

That looks sweet!! I need to build my lower already.

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

I remember thinking mine was going to blow up. As it was my first build. I had my buddy who volunteered to take the first shot. Wonderful feeling turning a box of parts into an instrument of death. Praying for war.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

hahaha I really thought I had screwed up with the barrel and FSB. I went to pin the FSB to the barrel and was like WTF, the pins have no where to go! Then I saw a pic of a barrel with the cuts in it, so I ended up having a gunsmith cut the barrel for the pins. (Thanks again to CJ for that info on having the barrel cut!)
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Simple yet effective.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

my last yrs ar,

cow fun,
                    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

WTH is up with all the cow talk? I must have missed the original post?
                      92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                        WTH is up with all the cow talk? I must have missed the original post?
                        lol it's an inside thing im not ready to share with anyone yet, did the video work?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          lol it's an inside thing im not ready to share with anyone yet, did the video work?
                          Yeah it worked! LMAO I also noticed your album is called my cattle!
                          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Like i said long story. Lol
                            Last edited by soap; 06-28-2012, 11:15 PM.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Looks good dude. I need to get off my ass and build me one similar to yours. I want something simple with a FSB for a slide fire gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X