$7.50 20rd ar15 black teflon magazine @ wideners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $7.50 20rd ar15 black teflon magazine @ wideners

Thought this is a good deal, cheapest I've ever seen them. C products is a government contractor. I picked up 3, they look great, they are stainless steel, and have anti-tilt followers. Perfect for a Target AR. I ordered 3 and got a free GI mag pouch, maybe you'll get lucky too.

Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!
    Last edited by CJ; 12-22-2010, 10:28 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Thanks
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

5 on the way.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

They also have 30rd aluminum mags for 6.99, mag pouch for $1.00, m14 mags for $14.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
        X