Not A Mavs Fan, But Im Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not A Mavs Fan, But Im Impressed

Im not a Mavs fan, but what they have done since the beginning of November is impressive I think. To have won 16 of the last 17 games is impressive. They have only had one bad half in that stretch which was against the Bucks which they lost. Tyson Chandler has been a big part in why the Mavs are winning right now. Even with all of that, they are flying under the radar. Everyone talks about the Heat's Big 3, Magic's new team with all of their trades, The Knicks, Lakers, blah blah blah.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Go Spurs!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

lots of good teams this year, especially in the East. Boston, Heat, and imagine if Knicks get Melo..But yeah Mavs are doing real good
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
        lots of good teams this year, especially in the East. Boston, Heat, and imagine if Knicks get Melo..But yeah Mavs are doing real good
        it sounds like the Nets are making a move to get Melo, but even if the Knicks dont get Melo they have had a great turnaround. Getting Amare in free agency was a good move, and he has earned his paycheck so far for the Knicks. Also getting Raymond Felton was a underrated pickup. Knicks are in a good position to even get a homecourt series in the playoffs. The Celtics, Heat, and Bulls are in the Top 3, but after that its anyones race for #4. Hawks are hot or cold, the Magic could seriously miss the playoffs right now.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

What they are doing right now is very impressive. I don’t think they are necessarily flying under the radar. I have seen a number of segments on ESPN talking about the Mavs. Its just we are used to the Mavericks success over the last 10 years and after tasting the finals in 06 and a couple of upset series losses in the playoffs, we question if this is just another pretty good team or if this thing really has the tools to go all the way.

Comment

Well I agree with TRAXX on his statement! Mavs are the regular season champs! they need to show up in the playoffs!

GO Spurs
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Go Spurs!
              Don't look now, but the Spurs are having trouble with Orlando tonight.

Comment

Just imagine the mavs don't even have beaubois in the line up! was pretty happy to see the spurs go down to the magic after we just beat them. Though they did play a good game, as they always do.

Comment

sad part is if the playoffs started today they'd be the fourth seed even with the great start. lots of great teams right now, hope they can keep it together later on when it counts.
                  -Blaine

Comment

They are looking amazing. Hope they do it in the play offs. But the way the he's are going I could see the heat and mavs in the finals
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Mavs vs Heat Finals would be awesome, did anyone see Heat beat Lakers?
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

how many times do we have to beat the heat lol. I would love to see a rematch from '06 but with us on the winning end this time
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

What happen to Dirk last night? Heard on the radio that he hurt his leg or something?

Comment

It is a minor knee injury. From early speculation it is just soar now, no real damage, and he may or may not sit a game depending on how it feels.

Comment

Good thing is...against a good OKC team, everyone stepped up and contributed. He went out in the 2nd Q and the Mavs still played a strong game and had great D in the 4th Q. Gutsy win!
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Working...
                              X