No announcement yet.

Get that cement truck tumbler built cj?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get that cement truck tumbler built cj?

I found a use for it: http://www.govliquidation.com/auctio...&convertTo=USD

If we can pool our money, we can make this happen. I'm willing to put up $500 for a proportional share of brass, and hell, I'll even drive up there and get it if we can get a box truck. I've got four days off a week until school starts.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The problem is where do you store it? You would have to rent a storage unit just to house the bulk of it. A buddy was looking at .50cal brass a few years ago.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        The problem is where do you store it? You would have to rent a storage unit just to house the bulk of it. A buddy was looking at .50cal brass a few years ago.
        My grandparents have a barn we can use in North Louisiana. It sounds far, but if we're getting a 55gal drum of brass at a time, it's no big deal.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Oh shit, also I got some friends that live close to denton that also have a barn. Id be willing to also put down some cash ($500) for that much brass. Plus we can rent one of the 5 ton trucks and go get it.
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

14,100lbs of .223 brass is approximately 1.4 million cases.

At current prices I could sell that much brass for $1,026,492.60.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My dad has a 25x60 fully enclosed metal barn In Gainesville that could. E used for storage. Other then that I wouldn't. E any help because I don't know shit about any of this. But i'd be I. To help for a cut

* edit. The barn is 25x60
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I also know someone that would be able to take a truck and trailer ( 18 wheeler stuff) to pick it up
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I have a warehouse and a truck to do all this with, but Ive always been out bid by larger companies that melt the brass and or larger ammo manufacturers.

Comment

I live about 20 mins from there! Just sayin' in case you need someone to be the POC there.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      I have a warehouse and a truck to do all this with, but Ive always been out bid by larger companies that melt the brass and or larger ammo manufacturers.
                      That's always the problem, getting out bid. You can make a million off this if you tumble the cases, if you just want to flip it, you could make three quarters pretty easy. I'd say a bid up to 500k is still very reasonable for the return.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                      X