Excellent product: Midway USA range bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent product: Midway USA range bag

Just thought I might do a quick review of the the midway USA range bag I ordered.

This thing is great! I managed to load it up with 6, yes 6 full sized pistols with many magazines. Holds all my ear/eye protection, form 4s, range finder, etc. The middle section can even hold my machine gun (when folded up)!

Anyways, heres a description from midway-

* Overall Dimensions: 22"L x 15"W x 10"H
    * 9 Total pockets: 7 on main bag - 2 on removable stage bag/ammunition carrier
    * 14 Total magazine pouches 1-1/2"L x 4-1/2"H 8 in rear compartment - 6 in stage bag/ammunition carrier
    * Fired brass carrying bag 5" Diameter 6"H with cinch top, reinforced mesh bottom and chrome plated steel clasps
    * Heavy duty 2"W x 52"L removable carrying strap with shoulder pad and chrome plated steel clasps
    * Full wrap around carrying straps with 5" strap connector/handle with hook and loop closure
    * External ID pocket
    * 2 Non-slip stabilizing pads 2" x 5" on bottom of bag
    * Main compartment 17"L x 10"W x 10"H
    * Includes:
    o 2 removable padded pistol rugs with zippers 8-1/2"H x 12"W fit most large frame semi-auto pistols and revolvers with barrels up to 6"
    o Removable stage bag/ammunition carrier with carrying handles for portability 15"L x 5"W x7-1/2"H
    o Removable stage bag/ammunition carrier features:
    + 2 Padded zippered pockets 7-1/2"H x 15"L
    + 2 Padded moveable hook and loop equiped compartment walls
    + 2 Chrome plated steel D-rings for quick attachment of the carry strap
    + Full wrap-around nylon handles
    * Front compartments - 2 Padded zippered pockets 8"L x 2"W x 8"H - Right side pocket features embroidered MidwayUSA Logo
    * Right side compartment - 1 Padded zippered pocket 8"L x 2"W x 8"H with 5 internal elastic accessory holders 1-1/4"W x 2-1/2"H
    * Left side compartments - 1 Padded zippered pocket 4"L x 2"W x 8"H and 1 padded beverage holder with drain hole
    * Rear compartment - 1 Padded zippered pocket 8"L x 2"W x 16"W which features:
    * 8 magazine pouches
    * Internal padded pocket 8"L by 15-1/2"W
    * 12 various sized internal elastic accessory holders designed to hold brushes, jags etc for calibers from 50 down to 17

And some photos I took-

$39.99 from Midway!

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Looks great. Your dog doesn't seem to be impressed though.

Comment

Damn nice for 40 bucks.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

That's almost big enough to be a duty bag.

Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          That's almost big enough to be a duty bag.

Very interesting.
          That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor
            Looks great. Your dog doesn't seem to be impressed though.
            He's upset because he knows he doesn't get to go to the range

Nice looking bag, I've been wanting something like that for the range and/or deer lease. It looks like the center section removed it would hold a couple of pairs of pants and a shirt or two.
            Last edited by slow06; 11-14-2010, 05:27 PM.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hmm, looks good. Does it have wheels, pull handle?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

LA police gear has a nice bailout bag for 20 bux, might not be quite as large but its really fuckin nice for 20. i bought two, they also have a larger version for 30.

The Bail Out Gear Bag from LAPG is the tactical bug out bag designed to be the ultimate in personal gear carrying. Get this and other great gear from LAPG.

Keep important field gear protected with a bail out bag from LAPG! Our collection of bags are great for tactical situations, the outdoors, and more–shop now!

Comment

Just got back from the range a little while ago. Snapped a few pictures. The inserts make great pads to lay your pistols on, as well as store them (they zip up and act as dividers in the bag)-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Anyone have any good recommendations for a range bag that can hold (2) Ar-15's? I don't mind breaking them down if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
                      Anyone have any good recommendations for a range bag that can hold (2) Ar-15's? I don't mind breaking them down if necessary.
                      I have a wheeled and handled one from Spec-Ops that's in USMC digicam. It can handle two ARs (16" w/ butt stock collapsed). I think I paid $79 for it, but I don't have a pic with me. It has good use of space and compartments. It also has a tough poly bottom and retractable backpack straps. I'll see if I can find a pic somewhere on the net.

Comment

Nice, Ive been on the lookout for a range bag, might have to check this one out.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang
                          It's like this, but this shows Army digicam and no wheels. This place is in Richardson:

Comment

How does that .22 Magnum shoot?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor!
                              How does that .22 Magnum shoot?
                              Mine? That little fucker will jump out of your hand if you're not careful. It's not bad if you use 22lr rounds, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X