Class "A" Tractor trailer driver needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class "A" Tractor trailer driver needed

I need to hire a driver for a tractor trailer. Truck will be here in the next 2-3 weeks. Driver must have at least 1 year verifiable experience, excellent dmv and safety record. 95% of work will be 53' Dry van, occasional flatbed or roller bed is possible. Some travel OTR may be required, but 75%-90% will be local/regional.

Please email your resume if interested. brad.harris@cranefreight.com You can also call 972 350 0300 for more information.

Still need a driver for a 26' straight truck as well. See other post in jobs forum.

Small world, you've booked a couple loads from us in the past!

Comment

Specs on the truck ordered? I might need a job.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

What's the pay?
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Small world, you've booked a couple loads from us in the past!
          What company are you with?

Comment

I don't have the specs on the truck. Its all being done out of corporate. Pay is going to depend on experience. Will be an hourly pay plus OT. Should be able to get 10-20 hours OT every week.

Driver will need to be able to lift 75-100 lbs and operate a pallet jack.

Comment

Originally posted by brad88gt View Post
              I don't have the specs on the truck. Its all being done out of corporate. Pay is going to depend on experience. Will be an hourly pay plus OT. Should be able to get 10-20 hours OT every week.

Driver will need to be able to lift 75-100 lbs and operate a pallet jack.
              If they can't, and I have to unload another straight truck they will get one of these:

Comment

I have my class A cdl and have dry van,drop deck,and flatbed experience. What are the work days? Im interested in the straight truck job but open to the big truck job
                Ace Duce

I can't play in the deep end of the sandbox, that's where the leprechaun is and he tells me to burn things!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geartaker View Post
                  I have my class A cdl and have dry van,drop deck,and flatbed experience. What are the work days? Im interested in the straight truck job but open to the big truck job
                  Send me your resume and a phone number I can reach you at.

Comment

Working...
                  X