Collector needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collector needed

Looking for a seasoned collector, preferrably with auto finance experience.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

can we bust some knee caps?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      can we bust some knee caps?
      mandatory.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Location?

Comment

pm'd
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            pm'd
            I highly recommend Phil if you need someone to sit around and collect a paycheck!

Kidding, hope this doesn't knock any possible opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I highly recommend Phil if you need someone to sit around and collect a paycheck!

Lol, I write checks foo!
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

I laughed hard.

Comment

What type of finance company? Or is this a 3rd party type of company who collects?

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                    What type of finance company? Or is this a 3rd party type of company who collects?
                    We are the loan originator, not a collection company. We're located in north grand prairie, at carrier/360.

Comment

I had a repo once is that experience ?
                      Just kidding , would it be something that can be learned quickly . I'm so burned out on fixing cars I'll try anything that can pay my bills.
                      The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                        I had a repo once is that experience ?
                        Just kidding , would it be something that can be learned quickly . I'm so burned out on fixing cars I'll try anything that can pay my bills.
                        Unfortunately it would be a position with some experience required.

Comment

I figured ,,, back to bloody knuckles .
                          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X