HGH releasers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH releasers?

I guess this thread is mainly for greyhorse since he seems to be the supplement guy here. What can you tell me about HGH releasers as far as do you know if they work from personal experience, or somebody you know taking them with good results? Just reading a few articles online, they all say they're legit, and can net great results when pairing with a dopamine extractor. They also said to be sure if you're going to take one, to make sure that it's been made under FDA rules and regs, even though the FDA doesn't have to approve supplements...can you recommend a product if in fact they do work?

Thanks
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

I'm interested in this too.

Comment

x3
      Ded

Comment

Sounds like another gimmick to get you to willingly hand over your cash. Use a few big words and quote some random studies to give it some credibility along with a few "customers" tout the product and someone gets rich.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          Sounds like another gimmick to get you to willingly hand over your cash. Use a few big words and quote some random studies to give it some credibility along with a few "customers" tout the product and someone gets rich.
          Out of boredom I've read a lot of reports, cust reviews on Amazon, etc... Seeing mixed reviews. I wish I knew somebody with a personal experience. Being a doctor do you know of anything that could increase HGH output? It might be worth the $50 to try it for a month.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yup, we use arginine to stimulate hgh secretion as a check for deficiency in children, however, this stimulation is much less in an adult and its doubtful if you can get enough over time to see any meaningful anabolic effect. No studies have been done on this that I am aware of. Give it a shot, but beware the placebo effect in your...and other's...reviews. A controlled, randomized study would need to be done to see if any positive effects are produced...and govt regulation would soon follow.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Yup, we use arginine to stimulate hgh secretion as a check for deficiency in children, however, this stimulation is much less in an adult and its doubtful if you can get enough over time to see any meaningful anabolic effect. No studies have been done on this that I am aware of. Give it a shot, but beware the placebo effect in your...and other's...reviews. A controlled, randomized study would need to be done to see if any positive effects are produced...and govt regulation would soon follow.
              do you guys give Arginine via I.V.?

I ask because i've seen many studies that show it effective but almost all of them are IV.
              Orally it's show to do about nothing in many studies i've seen. On study gave healthy adults up to 20 grams orally with no results. Most of these supplements companies put 1-3 grams in their preworkouts. You see, NO this and N.O. that, It's a joke.
              www.LockoutSupplements.com
              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                do you guys give Arginine via I.V.?

I ask because i've seen many studies that show it effective but almost all of them are IV.
                Orally it's show to do about nothing in many studies i've seen. On study gave healthy adults up to 20 grams orally with no results. Most of these supplements companies put 1-3 grams in their preworkouts. You see, NO this and N.O. that, It's a joke.
                Yes...oral bioavailability is poor. Only given IV.

Comment

I heard eating bull balls is like taking steriods. I kid I kid just bullshiting.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    I heard eating bull balls is like taking steriods. I kid I kid just bullshiting.
                    So you eat bullshit?

Comment

Powerfull by USPlabs is great, but def. take it like the instructions say.
                      Plus you sleep like a rock, I mainly take it for recovery, the sleep is a plus. Since each shoulder has been scoped I do what I can to help.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                        Powerfull by USPlabs is great, but def. take it like the instructions say.
                        Plus you sleep like a rock, I mainly take it for recovery, the sleep is a plus. Since each shoulder has been scoped I do what I can to help.
                        http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog...products_id=60
                        Deca works great for joint pain...

Comment

I take Triple Flex and the Powerfull for joint support and recovery as well as B vitamins & fish oil. I don't know if my dr. would prescibe deca. I run pnuematic tools all day so the ole' wrists, elbows, etc. always are sceaming at me. lol
                          But yeah deca would be nice.
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

E-Pharm Joint Force Spray is the best period
                            www.LockoutSupplements.com
                            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
                            X