COD: Black Ops FIRST STRIKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD: Black Ops FIRST STRIKE

Looks like they already have a content pack coming out...

Season 3 brings new Multiplayer maps and modes, the next Zombies story mission, new weapons and operators, and more in the Call of Duty?: Modern Warfare? 3 (2023) FPS game. Play on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Battle.net, or STEAM. 

Woohoo!

Comment

That link is blocked here at work by Iron Port so those who can't see it, here's what you get. Wonder if they'll have any other weapons.

It comes with 5 maps four new multiplayer maps, and then a zombie map.

Discovery – Antarctic German research station, abandoned from World War II.
      Kowloon – Inspired from the single-player campaign based off of Kowloon city in China. It’s a rooftop map.
      Stadium – Hockey rink in northeastern United States.
      Berlin Wall – Takes place at Checkpoint Charlie. Is a battle between East and West Berlin.
      Ascension – Zombie map
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Can't wait.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

The stadium map sounds cool.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

another $15?
            These DLC should be free, they've already made a billion fucking dollars.

LONG LIVE FREE MAP PACKS VIA BC2!!!

(pics)
            Last edited by roliath; 12-27-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              another $15?

(pics)
              http://www.callofduty-community.com/...dlc-announced/
              Eh I figure as much time as I put into this game it's worth it. I spend more than that on a 12 pack of beer and then piss it out hours later, lol, I will play on those maps for months on end.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Sweet. I loving seeing more maps. Only one map I'm not a fan of is Jungle. But its still ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Eh I figure as much time as I put into this game it's worth it. I spend more than that on a 12 pack of beer and then piss it out hours later, lol, I will play on those maps for months on end.
                  Agreed. I can't even take my wife out to the movies anymore for $15 bucks these days and thats only for a couple of hours entertainment. Crazy how expensive things are now.

Comment

First map pack = maps that were rejected for initial release.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                      Sweet. I loving seeing more maps. Only one map I'm not a fan of is Jungle. But its still ok.
                      I'm not real wild about Cracked.....I hate that map. And Launch....not crazy about that one either.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        First map pack = maps that were rejected for initial release.
                        First map pack = maps that would have been in the original release but they held out for a few months so they could make millions more

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          another $15?

(pics)
                          http://www.callofduty-community.com/...dlc-announced/
                          Haha, you mean long live slowly unlocking different game modes on maps that came packaged with the game the whole time?!!

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            I'm not real wild about Cracked.....I hate that map. And Launch....not crazy about that one either.

I hate cracked and Hanoi. I love CDW and Array because I like snipping on those two maps!!As far as the map pack goes i should be getting it aswell!!

Comment

Originally posted by KOZMO View Post
                              Haha, you mean long live slowly unlocking different game modes on maps that came packaged with the game the whole time?!!
                              BFBC2 Vietnam just came out for $15. Totally new maps and different weapons/vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X