Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps3

I was wondering if I have a DVD that I purchased is there a way I can download it to the ps3 and have it stored on there. I have aliitle boy that likes to carry the DVDs around and they get all messed up. Or is there an DVD player that you can store the digital copy to it and watch it at any time with out the actual DVD...

I save dvds to my computer and use PS3 Media server to stream them to the PS3 or Xbox.

It saves hard drive space on the PS3 for full game downloads and extra content.
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

Comment

Hmmm I may need to call you to see how I can do this

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
        I save dvds to my computer and use PS3 Media server to stream them to the PS3 or Xbox.

It saves hard drive space on the PS3 for full game downloads and extra content.
        That's how I do it as well. Works great.

Comment

Do you have to have specific software to rip the DVD?

Comment

I actually use torrents, but I don't think any unusual software would be needed. Nero or something like that maybe?

Comment

Download the torrents. If you own the DVD, it's not illegal. My old roommate swapped out his original PS3 HDD for an aftermarket 500 gig one and saved a lot of movies on it. Apparently the HDD swap on a PS3 is really fucking easy. He looked it up on youtube. They use laptop HDD's by the way.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

You can rip movies to the PS3 HD?

Comment

Since we're talking ps3s. Where do I take mine to get it fix. I turned it on after not using it for a few months and it's flashing a red light
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
                    I was wondering if I have a DVD that I purchased is there a way I can download it to the ps3 and have it stored on there. I have aliitle boy that likes to carry the DVDs around and they get all messed up. Or is there an DVD player that you can store the digital copy to it and watch it at any time with out the actual DVD...
                    What movie is it? Ill see if I can find a link to a digital version for you to make it easy...

Comment

im wanting to just download kid movies to my ps3 so my kid is walking around with dvd and putting them in ever dvd player in the house...

Comment

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
                        im wanting to just download kid movies to my ps3 so my kid is walking around with dvd and putting them in ever dvd player in the house...
                        I think you have to jail break the PS3 first I believe, haven't looked into it in a long time...

Comment

Working...
                        X