Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mile High drama folks!

October incident leads to court date for Broncos' Dumervil

Injured Broncos Pro Bowl linebacker Elvis Dumervil faces a Jan. 11 court date in Denver County Court on charges for disturbing the peace and assault in connection with an incident in the parking lot at the Broncos' Oct. 24 game against the Oakland Raiders at Invesco Field, The Denver Post reported, citing television station KDVR Channel 31.

Dumervil, who sustained a season-ending torn pectoral muscle during training camp and was placed on injured reserve just days after signing a $61.5 million contract, was cited for a "minor incident" at one of the parking lot gates because he did not have proper ID, a police spokesman said at the time. Charges were filed three days later and Dumervil, 26, was arraigned Dec. 7, court records show.

Dumervil's lawyer, Harvey Steinberg, said Wednesday that his client forgot his credentials, and a security guard refused to let him in at the Invesco Field players' entrance.

Words were exchanged, but the matter was settled when another Broncos official vouched for Dumervil and he was allowed into the stadium, Steinberg said.

"It's truly unbelievable based on these circumstances that anyone would have to go to court," he said. "All he was trying to do was go to work."

Although I'm glad the security guard was just doing his job it's dumb he doesn't even recognize one of Denver's elite players..... Can't wait to have this guy back next season he has been missed.

lol, fuck that mother fucker... security guard was just trying to do his JOB... it's a fucking JOB, not a dream job. Dude could probably give two shits about football, just trying to put food on the table.

dumb mother fucker forgets his ID and was probably a royally insulting cock bag... fuck him
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yup exactly what I was thinking.... Dumervil is probably 6 foot 250 lbs. I bet he acted a complete ass when the security guard wasn't letting him in.

I'm siding with the s.c. as well on this one. He was just doing his job.

Comment

Never heard of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          Yup exactly what I was thinking.... Dumervil is probably 6 foot 250 lbs. I bet he acted a complete ass when the security guard wasn't letting him in.

I'm siding with the s.c. as well on this one. He was just doing his job.
          now days with the possiblity of terroriest and stuff yea i side with the guard. he was just doing his job.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

and I opened this thinking there was another member in the mile high club

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              Never heard of the guy.
              Lead the NFL in sacks last year.... Cashed in on 60+ million then got hurt in the offseason and hasn't played since.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                and I opened this thinking there was another member in the mile high club
                if you've fucked in denver does that count lol. id love to take that girl in your avatar to the mile high club. (if thats you then sorry lol)
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Tebow has over 300 yards passing, a passing TD, and a rushing TD so far, late in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Tebow's late rushing TD wound up being the game winner. 24-23

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      if you've fucked in denver does that count lol. id love to take that girl in your avatar to the mile high club. (if thats you then sorry lol)
                      no its not me but it is mine

Comment

Working...
                      X