Need Some Work Done (shock mounts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Work Done (shock mounts)

Have a lowered F250 2wd, wanting to go dual shock set up front and back. Also have installed some TuffTruck front coils, which raised it back up an inch.
    Need suggestions on whether to cut the TuffTruck coils, re-use my oil coils (may or may not have sag) or go with new factory coils.
    The old coils probably do sag cause the truck has 240k miles.

Thanks!
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Ok anyone know of someone that could help?
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

slammy?
      2006 Civic SI
      2009 Pilot
      1988 GT
      CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I'll pm him, thanks!

Comment

X2 for Slammy, does great work!

Comment

Thanks, waiting on a pm or call back.

Comment

Working...
            X