Well, I guess it's time to buy another AK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I guess it's time to buy another AK

So you can rock and roll. This is the product I had been waiting on, a quality bump stock that doesn't look like shit. It is pricey, but AK's are cheap.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Spendy mod, but looks fun!

Comment

It's officially time for Adam to SBR his mini-Draco.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Definetly looks better than the Slide Fire Solution stock. I'm liking their AR stock. I wish Tapco, or somebody, would make better 5.45 mags for the AR.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          It's officially time for Adam to SBR his mini-Draco.
          I've actually called them while I was ready to order a couple of times. When I was able to speak to them, they were very helpful and told me that the stocks weren't going to be available for ~3 months. The world kept turning and I moved on.

Comment

Well fuck me. They're available on the website right now, including the ones for the AR15.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              Well fuck me. They're available on the website right now, including the ones for the AR15.
              Bumpski or slidefire?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Bumpski or slidefire?
                Bumpski. I already sold my slidefire. I just couldn't deal with the plastic.

Comment

Bumpski. I already sold my slidefire. I just couldn't deal with the plastic.
                  It looks like a quality product. I get the impression you better buy one before they get a cease and desist from slidefire for a patent infringement.

Comment

It looks like a quality product. I get the impression you better buy one before they get a cease and desist from slidefire for a patent infringement.
                    No fucking way does slidefire's patent hold up, in fact, they're currently being sued by Fostech. (according to this article)
                    In early March of 2012, Fostech Outdoors filed suit against Slide Fire Solutions claiming patent infringement. Fostech purchased the ...

Comment

I also can't buy one until I get my paperwork in back... and I haven't sent it yet.

Comment

No fucking way does slidefire's patent hold up, in fact, they're currently being sued by Fostech. (according to this article)
                        http://militaryarms.blogspot.com/201...lide-fire.html
                        That's interesting - I did not know that. You won't hear me complaining about it. I know they had Akin's patent (I just posted up their video for the springless model). But I didn't even know they made other bump stocks.

Comment

Here's a great slow mo video of why an AK is inaccurate as shit.

Comment

Here's a great slow mo video of why an AK is inaccurate as shit.
                            Not that AK's aren't, but isn't the nature of a bumpfire inherently inaccurate on any rifle?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Not that AK's aren't, but isn't the nature of a bumpfire inherently inaccurate on any rifle?
                              I'm talking about the gelatinous barrel and receiver you can see in the video. And actually not as inaccurate as you would think if you can control the recoil.

Comment

Working...
                              X