How Keltec tested the mags on the PMR-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Keltec tested the mags on the PMR-30

Really cool video of one of their full auto PMR-30 prototypes used for mag testing.

This would be one bad ass mofo to shoot.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Kel Tec has some pretty cool toys.

Comment

Say wa?!!!!!? I would step into the full auto world for this right there.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Say wa?!!!!!? I would step into the full auto world for this right there.
        Can't buy it, sorry n1gga.

Comment

30 rounds of .22 magnum is like $8. Fuck that.

Comment

Too bad their tests don't translate to real world- I could only get one of 30 to feed in mine.
            Quality control sucks IMO

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              Too bad their tests don't translate to real world- I could only get one of 30 to feed in mine.
              Quality control sucks IMO
              you wanna sell it?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Seems like a pretty quick cyclic rate.
                IMG_0424

Comment

I dig!

Sent from my cellular portable phone device
                  1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                  2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                  2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                  2012 Ford Exploder
                  www.fquick.com/payne5757
                  www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    you wanna sell it?
                    Yes

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                        Seems like a pretty quick cyclic rate.
                        I tried to time it seems to be about 1000 rounds a min maybe a little more. I wonder if it was belt fed how long it would last before it melted something.

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
                          I tried to time it seems to be about 1000 rounds a min maybe a little more. I wonder if it was belt fed how long it would last before it melted something.
                          That's 1200-1600 easy.

Comment

I tried to time it seems to be about 1000 rounds a min maybe a little more.
                            I timed it at ~1.5 seconds for 30 rounds, which would be 1200.
                            I wonder if it was belt fed how long it would last before it melted something.
                            Being a KelTec (lots of polymer), about 15-20 seconds. lol
                            Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            That's 1200-1600 easy.
                            Yep, that's right around what I figured.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Is that one of those Holo sights up on the top? Wonder how "usefull" that is on full auto?

I think it would be cooler with a 3 round bursts. Either way, nice toy.

Comment

Working...
                              X