• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $75 CHL special

Its in Venus, but $75 is a decent deal.

$55 here

Comment

I'm guessing that we would still have to pay the $70 app fee? I registered for the last class in Jan as I don't think I could get a cheaper price. I have a Ruger 9mm that I'll take for the class, but it was jamming up the last time I took it to a range. I think I'll have to take it somewhere to get it looked at as I don't know much about it other than how to use it and the safety features.

Comment

Originally posted by fredfarmer View Post
        I'm guessing that we would still have to pay the $70 app fee? I registered for the last class in Jan as I don't think I could get a cheaper price. I have a Ruger 9mm that I'll take for the class, but it was jamming up the last time I took it to a range. I think I'll have to take it somewhere to get it looked at as I don't know much about it other than how to use it and the safety features.
        The actual fee to the State is $140 in addition to the class.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          The actual fee to the State is $140 in addition to the class.
          $70 for veterans & seniors
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Standard .................................................. .............................................$140. 00
            Senior Citizen (60 or older) .................................................. ......................$70.00
            Indigent.......................................... .................................................. .......$70.00
            Active or Retired Peace Officer........................................... ..........................$25.00
            Active or Retired Judicial Officer........................................... .......................$25.00
            Active or retired Federal Officer........................................... ...........................$25.00
            Felony Prosecutor .................................................. ...................................$0.00
            Other Prosecutor (not prosecuting felony cases) .......................................$140.00
            Active Military .................................................. ..................................$0.00
            Veteran .................................................. ............................................$70.00
            Certified Instructor .................................................. ..........................$100.00

Comment

Working...
            X