Steelers and the tomato can team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers and the tomato can team...

There you go Geof, the bottom of the barrell Panthers and 10 days off. Should make it for a nice run to the playoffs, I heard that BigBen got popped in the nose again and was beeding all over the field, true or no, I didnt get to see the game.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    There you go Geof, the bottom of the barrell Panthers and 10 days off. Should make it for a nice run to the playoffs, I heard that BigBen got popped in the nose again and was beeding all over the field, true or no, I didnt get to see the game.
    It's what I heard too, but did not see it. Was flipping back and forth between the game and Jeff Dunham. Not to mention i was drunk last night (go figure) so even if I did see it, I probably wouldn't have remembered anyway.

Edit: What does tomato can team mean?
    Last edited by Geor!; 12-24-2010, 02:02 PM.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Edit: What does tomato can team mean?
      In fighting sports, a tomato can is a fighter with low skills who is brought in to pad the record of more promising fighters and give them more ring experience. They are expected to lose. Most professional boxers of any note have dozens of wins in their early careers over tomato cans. The name is believed to come from the fact that tomato cans "leak" red fluid (blood) like a can of tomato sauce.

Comment

The Panthers are an embarrassment to this league. A good example of what you get when a team owner doesn't want to spend any money.

Comment

Working...
        X