new rifle and some mods to the Glock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rifle and some mods to the Glock.

so i finally picked up a 91/30 purchased from AIM $89.99.
    so far i love this thing, all i know about it is its a 1943 this thing looks like new...

i spent all day cleaning off the cosmoline from all mettle parts, now just gotta sweat the cosmoline from the wood next off day i get.

i also have to say i tride gun scrubber. and gun flusher from academy, the gun flush works well but the gun scrubber is fucking badass...

few pics.

now for my Glock i added some MEPROLIGHT tru-dot shghts.
    best $90 i spent. i installed em myself few pics,

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I think im the only one left who hasn't purchased one of the aim 91/30's

Did you go with the hand picked option?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post

Neither have I
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

no i wanted to be surprised. i was actually hoping for a beaten up one something that saw action. Ohhh well i happy. hopefully i'll get to shoot it once i get some time off,

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Neither have I
          DO IT... DO IT NOW... we can slay some Nazi Zombies.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Your mosin looks better than my Bud's Mosin I bought a couple months back. Nice work! I shot 50 rounds through mine a few weeks back and I was feeling it the next day.
            03 cobra

Comment

Most of my cosmoline was between the barrel and wood. Its like someone intentionally tried to ruin my afternoon...
              03 cobra

Comment

The recoil is not that bad, but the carbine version is a ear drum killer.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                  Most of my cosmoline was between the barrel and wood. Its like someone intentionally tried to ruin my afternoon...
                  Mine had minimum cosmoline in that area. Most of my cosmo was in the barrel and breach. Again that gun scrubber was impressive. Im definitely going to buy more. As well as replenish my gun cleaning kit. I like to spend about $100 every 6 months on oils and cleaners.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

For non gas guns wipeout is the shiznit.

Comment

For non gas guns wipeout is the shiznit.
                      i always like trying new cleaners/lubricants. saw a few youtube videos about it i will try it.

why shouldn't it be used on gas guns? i don't know that's why im asking

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hah, shoot it from prone and you shoulder will die with your ears.
                        Jon

Comment

Damn I need to buy one of these! I'm already looking for a Tokarev this would go well with that.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Ive shot a bunch prone. You guys just have pussy shoulders and need to shoot more.

The wipeout i think can be used on gas systems its just a bitch to get it all out.
                            On a bolt gun with a guide its easy peasy. Spray in and come back in a hour or so and shoot another shot down it. Wait until morning and push it out. I dont even use a brush anymore. Unless ive shot hundreds of rounds and even then i use a nylon brush.

Comment

You have an M44? I have been looking at the chinese surplus 53's. I want to grab one but would hate for it to be a piece of $150 junk.

Comment

Working...
                              X