Anyone know any garage door people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any garage door people?

Anyone have a hookup for emergency garage door reaplacement? Need the door snd rails replaced after a car drive thru it, while closed... Doubt anyone is available today or tomorrow bur need it ASAP

Pics?
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

call Donnie 972-754-3503. Tell him DJ gave you his number.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL who did it? I'm guessing someone visiting your house? Was anything in the garage damaged? Good luck with the repairs.

Comment

$2.091.50 later it's all fixed.

Lyn

Comment

Gas=right, brake=left.

Story?

Comment

My foot slipped off the brake and I went through my brother's garage door, hit his car into a wall. Haha.. Merry Christmas to him!
              Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn View Post
                My foot slipped off the brake and I went through my brother's garage door, hit his car into a wall. Haha.. Merry Christmas to him!
                Lyn
                Nice! What were yall driving? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Anyone have a hookup for emergency garage door reaplacement? Need the door snd rails replaced after a car drive thru it, while closed... Doubt anyone is available today or tomorrow bur need it ASAP
                  I've probably fixed a lot of people doors on this board (Well the last one), and it really depends on the size of door, the type of door, and your location.

Getting a door would be difficult probably for this entire week for me. As the door manufacturer plant is closed until the Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn View Post
                    $2.091.50 later it's all fixed.

Lyn
                    Dang. Fixed on Christmas day?
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      Nice! What were yall driving? LOL
                      Lyn's F-150. It pushed his car probably a foot forward, into the garage wall. Did zero damage to the truck, just a scuff on the Ford emblem in the grill (from what I can tell).

Yeah, I was surprised on Xmas day they were able to installl a new door. $100 surcharge for a "emergency" service call, but worth it!

Comment

I knew it had to be one of two things... a woman, or a drunk male. What is it with women and garages? LOL.

Comment

we threw away the shoes. They were too slick and her foot slipped right off that brake!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            call Donnie 972-754-3503. Tell him DJ gave you his number.
                            i know you already got it fixed but a x2 on this ^^

Comment

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
                              i know you already got it fixed but a x2 on this ^^
                              Yeah. I saved that number for future refernce!

Comment

Working...
                              X