In car from this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In car from this weekend...

Took the wife's car out for some testing and found the front shocks are leaking....AGAIN. Ugh. Anyway, went out for a session to goof around grabbed some in car video. I LOVE the way this thing sounds and could care less if it's slow!

Youtube is taking 600+minutes for upload so here is a direct link that will preserve sound and video quality. About 1.5G so get a sammich and turn up the sound! Should be able to right click and save as.

http://aggie97.com/testing2.wmv

Wow that is a big video.
    1.5gb
    I will wait for youtube I am on my work laptop.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I may give up on youtube....taking way too long. another 10 hours left uploading????

If they didn't kill the sound and video quality, I'd make it smaller but it's 1080p.

It downloaded in about 3 minutes here at the house but I have a fast connection.

Comment

haha I like how you have gloves on with your shorts and t-shirt looks fun though
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I just checked and I'm at 24.88 down and 20.09 up and it didn't take too long to load (not sure how long because I wasn't paying attention
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            haha I like how you have gloves on with your shorts and t-shirt looks fun though
            Gear shift gets really hot and I'm not going to look like a dork wearing only one glove! LOL!!!

Comment

I will download when I get home.My work connection sucks.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                Gear shift gets really hot and I'm not going to look like a dork wearing only one glove! LOL!!!
                I was watching an HPDE and the dude was wearing his shoes and gloves, t shirt and shorts. I laughed at it.

Matt you ever run MSRH CCW?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post

Matt you ever run MSRH CCW?
                  Yep. Used to hold the AI lap record there before they reconfigured T1...and it got faster. haven't run that configuration though since 2007...diamonds edge is a bitch!!!!

You looking for video?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                    Yep. Used to hold the AI lap record there before they reconfigured T1...and it got faster. haven't run that configuration though since 2007...diamonds edge is a bitch!!!!

You looking for video?
                    I was watching some on youtube, we are running Lemons CW on Saturday, and CCW on sunday in September. Id like to see what youve got if you have some.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      I was watching some on youtube, we are running Lemons CW on Saturday, and CCW on sunday in September. Id like to see what youve got if you have some.
                      not the best of quality but here is a link with some passing in it... gives you an idea of how to set people up. I started last as part of a full invert to add some excitement.

http://aggie97.com/R4.mpeg

It's only 75 meg or so.

Comment

Very nice driving!! Seems you out gun those guys by a long shot! Good job weaving through traffic, many times you had a terrible line, but you made it work well! My thumbsup to you sir!

Comment

Very cool man. I can't wait to get my junk together !
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                            Very nice driving!! Seems you out gun those guys by a long shot! Good job weaving through traffic, many times you had a terrible line, but you made it work well! My thumbsup to you sir!
                            There is no "line" in racing! If it's flat, drive on it!

Most of those guys were CMC cars and that was back in 2007 when the car was a little slower.

Not much has changed competition wise and is one of the reasons I don't run AI anymore. Got bored running by myself all the time.

I'm actually getting a little bored now. In the camaro video at the end of the front straight, at 5200rpm in 5th, that is about 149-155mph. I am getting the urge for something stupid fast. Maybe 550hp in the mustang?

Comment

ahh the memories, downloading video files
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X