Post up what the gun-friendly Santa brought you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post up what the gun-friendly Santa brought you

Been wanting a non-plastic 9mm. Santa was listening.
    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Santa brought my son a Sig Mosquito, the basic model. My AR didn't make it in time for Christmas but I hope it comes soon.
    Jon

Comment

ar lower parts kit late shipped. NCStar 4 reticle sight for the Neos. New Maglight led 3 cell flash light. The Burris Shotcam that was on closeout. Less than 100 bucks for the camera/laser/flashlight combo. Also ordered today my new threaded Neos barrell from Hi-DesertDog.com

I also have two lower parts kits shipping from Plum Crazy next week to try out the all composite pieces. Their kit lists for half a standard kit so I had to try it out.
      Last edited by jwalk; 12-25-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
        Santa brought my son a Sig Mosquito, the basic model. My AR didn't make it in time for Christmas but I hope it comes soon.
        Santa (Me) brought myself a Mosquito a week early. I'm very pleased with it so far.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That's the one I got him, he wanted the winter digi cam but besides it being more, I want his real firearms to look like firearms and not one of the numerous toy / airsoft guns he has. I stripped it to oil it and thought I would never get the damn slide back on till I went online and read about the trick to holding it just right. Hopefully we'll get to the garland range later this week to break it in.
          Jon

Comment

Got this all put together right before christmas, so I guess you could say santa....!

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Only got ammo and cleaning kits.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

got an SA XD40 Sub Compact with a nice ankle holster.
                03 cobra

Comment

a couple days late but santa got me a p30 today:

Comment

Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
                    a couple days late but santa got me a p30 today:
                    My gf got one of those in .40SW. I don't like how that trigger hooks back like that. It bothers the bottom side of my finger.
                    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

I can not get my card reader to work with the damn computer. But I got all the parts to build my long range .223 AR and I just ordered my carbine length Adams Arms Piston Conversion kit. The piston kit should be here by the end of the week and I should have the camera situation fixed by then.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just ammo this year.

Comment

Oh and a Hercules Gas Munitions Corp .410ga Pen Gas Gun from what I believe is te 50's. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I can not get my card reader to work with the damn computer. But I got all the parts to build my long range .223 AR and I just ordered my carbine length Adams Arms Piston Conversion kit. The piston kit should be here by the end of the week and I should have the camera situation fixed by then.
                            My laptop's card reader won't work sometimes too. I just disconnect the power cord and restart it, the reinstall the memory card.
                            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              My laptop's card reader won't work sometimes too. I just disconnect the power cord and restart it, the reinstall the memory card.
                              I have a universal card reader that hooks up via USB. I guess a trip to Best Buy tomorrow will fix it for $9.00 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X