Love the Beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the Beast.

With Eric Bana. Finally got to see this. Pretty interesting movie that looks at the psychology of being a car guy. That poor car. It's available on Netflix instant. I was having a hard time trying to find a copy when it first came out. Not a fantastic movie or anything, but it's interesting, and I think a lot of you guys would identify with it.

Yup. I watched it on dish network months ago. It really does show how some guys feel about a car. I wonder if there is an update on the situation with the car.

Comment

I watched it back when it first came out. Very good, I can understand his emotional attachment to the vehicle, sucks what happened though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
        I watched it back when it first came out. Very good, I can understand his emotional attachment to the vehicle, sucks what happened though.

I have new respect for people who Rally Race. Those fuckers are crazy.

Comment

Great movie
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Everyone on this site should see this movie. Still on Netflix Instant.

Comment

Amen, preach on!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Yup. I watched it on dish network months ago. It really does show how some guys feel about a car. I wonder if there is an update on the situation with the car.
                Looks like it's fixed, and he managed to ditch the leaf springs, lol.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's cool. Too bad he didn't have a hand in repairing it.

Comment

Meh. I'd say he's put enough work into it at this point. If he wants to pay someone, he's earned it.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Looks like it's fixed, and he managed to ditch the leaf springs, lol.

http://www.xfalcon.com/forums/index....as-xb-rebuilt/

Nice, that is good to see. I knew he would fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I have new respect for people who Rally Race. Those fuckers are crazy.
                        he's also "hoot" so you know he's a badass.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Have this on my Netflix instant queue. It's definitely worth a watch. I'm glad he got it rebuilt.

Comment

Finally got around to seeing this. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

Good movie I was just recommending this to watch the other day

Comment

Working...
                              X