Enter The Void

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter The Void

This movie is over the top, you will never watch another movie like this. Very creative, moving, and depressing. I really like movies that are different, and offer something I haven't seen before. After I watched it, I knew I liked it, but as days went by the more I liked it. Again, it's very odd, and even more twisted, but a wonderful movie in so many ways.

Bout to start it. The trailer didn't exactly give much away. Is this gonna be like "you'll never see another movie like it" as in "you won't want to see another movie like it?" It's pretty long, so I'm just hoping that it's not long and torturous.

EDIT: Had to take an intermission. So far it's ok. Really dragged out IMO. Lots of tits though so that's nice. His relationship with his sister is also very uncomfortable.
    Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-26-2010, 11:03 PM.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Finally finished it. Thank god it's over. This is a movie that is literally painful to watch. Physically. It starts out pretty cool and interesting, then it just drags on and on and on and on and on. How many times can you find something round in the room, focus in on it, pan out, then zoom really quickly into it? In two and a half hours...a whole fucking lot. Tons of nudity in the movie and that still didn't make up for how painful this movie is. This is a two and a half hour movie that could've been shortened to about 40 minutes. I can only compare it to trying to drink a handle of cheap whiskey in one sitting. At first it might seem like a good idea, then it becomes more of a hassle than anything, and if you can actually finish it, you regret ever starting. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

Is it creative? Yes.

Is it good? Far from it.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I thought it was perfectly put together. It's not for 90% of your common movie go'r. We watch a lot of movies, and I expect a lot from a movie for me to really enjoy it. The relationship with him and his sister is very weird, but that's the whole point considering how screwed up they were to began with.

Comment

Working...
        X