Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polk Audio or other "sound bar" systems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polk Audio or other "sound bar" systems?

Anyone have any experience with these or similar set-ups? A typical media room set-up is not an option. TIA for the comments!

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Anyone have any experience with these or similar set-ups? A typical media room set-up is not an option. TIA for the comments!
    I bought a Sony sound bar for a smaller room, came with the bar and a small subwoofer. For a smaller system in a room that is about 15x13, it sounds pretty good. Won't shake pictures off the wall, but the bass is clear and defined and the clarity is good.

Comment

Yep, bought a Vizio one for a TV mounted to a wall and instantly was able to hear the dialog significantly better and have a pretty good full sound actually.

Comment

Thanks, guys. That's what I'm looking for!

Comment

I've got this in my master bedroom and my kids playroom and it sounds awesome.
          [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003LRSDQC/ref=redir_mdp_mobile[/ame]

Comment

The B and W Panorama is the best I've heard, not sure what your budget is...

The Polk would be second dibs, and I'd try to make sure to get the 5.1 version.

Other than that, I have no idea, because after I heard the polk and b and w there's no reason for anything else.

Comment

Working...
            X