Show us those reloading setups!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us those reloading setups!!!!!

Wasn't sure where to put this, but if CJ needs to move it I'm sure that he can.

Figured that I'd post mine up, and ask to see yours. I've gotten some good space saving and machine setup tips from seeing others. I figured maybe some could get some from this thread. First pics are of my new swaging tool setup, it's something that I saw in another thread, well the idea at least, I think this one turned out a little nicer. My buddy is very talented at wood working and I asked him if he had some scrap stuff laying around to build it and he did, turned out pretty nice IMO.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Nice setup. I've never reloaded other than shotgun shells, so I'm no help.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Not as nice as most, as it has stalled a little. But it gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Not as nice as some, as it has stalled a little. But it gets the job done.
        Fixed!!

Man, I wish that I had that much space for mine. I would reload shotgun shells for sure then, lol. Nice setup man.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Nice setups guys, looks real good. I like that swaging setup. I'd like to do some fancy stuff like that but it would get all beat to shit at my place. I can't have anything nice. I'd take a picture of my reloading room, but it's absolutely packed full of reloading shit right now.
          Last edited by CJ; 08-14-2012, 02:37 PM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Mines a total mess plus missing a few key pieces since I'm in the process of moving it.

Then there is the shotgun loading stuff that's obviously been used recently, what's bad is I have another 12g press that's at my parents house I need to get and setup.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Nice setups guys, looks real good. I like that swaging setup. I'd like to do some fancy stuff like that but it would get all beat to shit at my place. I can't have anything nice.
              Thanks man. And I'm sure that it'll last a while. Now I'm just trying to figure out the best way to store it without taking up too much space. Maybe a 2 prong hook to hang it by the handle?? Just thinking about it. Any ideas??
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Mine has a considerably larger amount of brass sitting around in buckets in the large open area on the left as well a some additional tools, but the bench hasn't changed much. Looking to upgrade that turret to a RL550 or LNL AP soon.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                  Wasn't sure where to put this, but if CJ needs to move it I'm sure that he can.

Figured that I'd post mine up, and ask to see yours. I've gotten some good space saving and machine setup tips from seeing others. I figured maybe some could get some from this thread. First pics are of my new swaging tool setup, it's something that I saw in another thread, well the idea at least, I think this one turned out a little nicer. My buddy is very talented at wood working and I asked him if he had some scrap stuff laying around to build it and he did, turned out pretty nice IMO.
                  I have that same vise and shop vac! How do you like that swager? I'm getting sick of using the deburring tool on my primer pockets

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                    I have that same vise and shop vac! How do you like that swager? I'm getting sick of using the deburring tool on my primer pockets
                    I'm a pretty big fan of it. That tool is great, and the base that my buddy made is extremely sturdy. With just the two C clamps, it's fine. I just didn't want to drill into the bench for something that I'm not going to use all of the time.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

And... you can't see it great, but I have a lower receiver block in that vise, and I can just put my gun on that and clean it on there, makes it very easy!
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Not mine but I reading this thread the other day and thought this reloading room was badass.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          Not mine but I reading this thread the other day and thought this reloading room was badass.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ng-room-83489/
                          Oh the dream.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post

http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ng-room-83489/
                            My exact response when I saw that.....

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Oh the dream.

Move to a place that you could. I could shoot out of my house if i wanted too. One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X