Will Muschamp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Muschamp?

I did not see where anyone posted about his departure to Florida? I think that puts a huge hole in the UT game plan for next season and seasons to come seeing that he was named the next UT head coach after Mack back in 2008,
    LoL.

It was posted right after it happened. I really hate seeing him go, but wish the best for him. Come on, you gotta give the peeps here more credit than to let something like that go un-posted.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
      I did not see where anyone posted about his departure to Florida? I think that puts a huge hole in the UT game plan for next season and seasons to come seeing that he was named the next UT head coach after Mack back in 2008,
      LoL.
      You're waaaaaaaaaay late, aggie. Been cussed and discussed...

I see you finally found the board...dammit.

Comment

Page 2.

Comment

Here's the "list" of people Mack is looking at

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Here's the "list" of people Mack is looking at

http://recruitocosm.fantake.com/2010...l-know-sunday/
            Thanks, Bert. I've been so busy trying to determine my mode of suicide since Muschamp left, I hadn't kept up! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Thanks, Bert. I've been so busy trying to determine my mode of suicide since Muschamp left, I hadn't kept up! LOL!

Just make sure you leave yourself an out

Comment

why was everyone so in love with this guy? Wasn't this years defense the worst in recent memory?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  why was everyone so in love with this guy? Wasn't this years defense the worst in recent memory?
                  I was being facetious. Muschamp was fine, but life goes on, and so will the UT football program.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Not really. It's hard to say a defense is bad when the offense is either turning the ball over or going 3 and out on most series.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      Not really. It's hard to say a defense is bad when the offense is either turning the ball over or going 3 and out on most series.

That and the defense was missing some key elements. Like a badass safety and true defensive tackles

Comment

That and the defense was missing some key elements. Like a badass safety and true defensive tackles
                        ...and forgetting how to tackle. Shit like that. LOL!

Comment

That guy has produced results everywhere he has gone, he is not someone that is easily replaced.

Comment

Yeah. I do like Gideons potential though. The guy will hit a motherfucker fullspeed everytime, but he really needs to work on his pass coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              Yeah. I do like Gideons potential though. The guy will hit a motherfucker fullspeed everytime, but he really needs to work on his pass coverage.
                              What pass coverage?

Comment

Working...
                              X