New Stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stock!

Finally got my stock in its a Manners T5A, haven't got to shoot it yet but it feels damn good. I got it with their chasis system DBM that uses Accuracy International magazines which is pretty nice but the feed lips had to be massaged a little to feed the Ackley Improved cartridge.

"It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

I like their stocks, looks good.

Comment

Thanks, I was really worried if I was gonna like it or not since i had never handled one, but glad I chose them over McMillian theirs just didn't feel this good.

Now to decide what color to paint it then get the builder to re-scribe it.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Looks good man.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Looks great! Pardon my ignorance, but was it as simple as taking your barrel and action and slapping it in the new stock?

Comment

Pretty much, with the chassis system no bedding is required just throw it in and torque the bolts down. In the long run I still may bed the recoil lug area since GA Precision seems to think that's s good idea and those guys know a thing or two about building accurate rifles.

Comment

man that looks great. Can't wait to see a range report!

Comment

Looks slower than a Texas ratsnake with cropped ears. TIIIIIIITS. !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah. Cool rifle.

Comment

Very nice!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

grr those damn ackley cases are my enemy. I am filled with rage just seeing them.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            grr those damn ackley cases are my enemy. I am filled with rage just seeing them.
                            Why? It's like having a 280 in a short action that uses less powder, plus little to no trimming.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                              Why? It's like having a 280 in a short action that uses less powder, plus little to no trimming.
                              because they sneak in with .223 range brass.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X