Anyone with a hornady load book...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with a hornady load book...

I need load data for loading hornady 75 grain BTHP for 223 remington with H335 powder. I need:

Min powder load
    Max powder load
    OAL

That's about it, that I need. If there is anything else in there, I wouldn't complain if you put it in. Thanks guys. By the way, brownells is having a pretty good deal on that now. I picked up 1200 rounds of it for about $190 after shipping.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

I can load it here in a few if nobody else has it. Prob a hour or so. Ill just take a picture of the whole page.

Comment

Ok man that works. I won't need it until I get the rounds. Don't you use quite a few hornady products? Have you ever used their a-max bullets in a mag length 223 round?
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Checked a couple of older Hornady load books I have and they didn't list the 75gr bthp. A quick google search came up with a number of threads where others were suggesting a different powder, fwiw.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

99% of my reloads use hornady projectiles. Ive never got above 55gr in .223

Comment

its listed under 223 service rifle or some crap.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Checked a couple of older Hornady load books I have and they didn't list the 75gr bthp. A quick google search came up with a number of threads where others were suggesting a different powder, fwiw.
              Yeah I saw that, but I've got a butt ton of H335 and want to use that, lol. Sucks that the actual manual doesn't list that powder. I can use it to find a powder that they recommend the same for other loads and use that to develop a round.

Thanks guys. Also, if anyone has any experience with this bullet, I'd appreciate it. I know that LaRue tests my rifle with 77 grain SMK's, but the hornadys were such a better deal. Also, I don't see them being all that much more accurate. Hell I shot right around 3/4 MOA today with some 69 grain SMK's that I have, and my scope's reticle has a 1 MOA dot. I was pretty happy with the results, but SMK's have never disappointed me either.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I've always had just as good of luck with Hornady as I have SMK's also the Nosler CC's are performers at a good price.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Noslers hold together better under pressure. Both with 24gr h335 out of a 20 inch tikka .223.

The noslers i can load to 2.250 col. the hornady can only go 2.210 or the projectile comes apart on its own. Had like 3 hits on target with one bullet haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    Noslers hold together better under pressure. Both with 24gr h335 out of a 20 inch tikka .223.

The noslers i can load to 2.250 col. the hornady can only go 2.210 or the projectile comes apart on its own. Had like 3 hits on target with one bullet haha.
                    Ok, well my data is pretty far off from that data. What powder that is on that list is pretty much the same on another round as H335???? Am I asking too much, lol.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Here's Noslers listings for 5.56x45

Comment

what does nosler suggest for col.

Comment

Just the maximum S.A.A.M.I. spec of 2.260"

Comment

H335 is a little too fast of a powder for that weight projectile. You can use IMR-4895 for those heavier loads and it works (most .30 cal powders will work). The absolute most accurate 75-77gr load for .223 is a varget compressed load. That's the load I shoot in the long range competition. The load I shoot competition 1000 yards is 24.25gr varget on a 77gr Sierra MatchKing 2.262". MV avg is 3,020fps on a 24" barrel and groups 4.5" at 1000 yards with <5mph wind, 20% humidity 90 degrees @ 610ft elevation. 100 yards it's the same hole if you can manage it. For compressed loads you have to modify your bullet seating die and cast it for the bullet you load, so you don't mar/crease the projectile when seating it. It took me 2 years (and probably about $1,000) to get that load right. Lately I've started using blended powder mixes to try and tighten it up.

edit: fuck it I'll post it up here, just saved someone a year of work probably.
                            Last edited by CJ; 08-16-2012, 09:46 PM.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Which part of what you said is the huge secret????? (not trying to be a smart ass) are you pretty much talking about the whole recipe?
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                              X