No announcement yet.

How much are y'all paying for lawncare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are y'all paying for lawncare?

I've got an average sized yard, maybe even a little on the small side. Looking at options.

Can you define lawn care? Are you talking about just mowing, edging and trimming or landscaping included? Fertilizing and weed treatments?

When we paid for it several years ago, I think we were at 50 or 60 a month when was basically a mowing/trimming/edging every 2 weeks. (Which is why we stopped doing that and I just take 1.5 hours and do it all myself)

We have an itty bitty lawn too.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

My lot is 1.35 acres with a 3400 sqft under roof. My yard people charge me $70 a visit to mow, edge, blow and general clean up. It takes them roughly 30 minutes with 2-3 guys start to finish. Right now they are down to one visist a month but in the peak it is once a week.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm on a little over an acre, and I do my own. My dad has a city lot and pays $35 a trip.

Comment

Anywhere from $20-35 seems about what the going rate is for basic cut and trim for 1/4 acre lots or less. I get the random fliers and business cards on my door all spring and summer and most write how much they would charge right on the card. Of course this will vary by area.

Comment

3/4 acre lot, cuts front yard with push mower and does 2 passes for x pattern, does the rest of the yard with riding mower, weedeats and edges for $35.00

I use to do our house and the office and always loved to sit back and admire my good work of a clean cut lawn, but after fucking up my right shoulder loading and unloading one day ( required surgery) I decided it was well worth paying someone else to do it.
            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
            Speedlogix Catch Can
            Resonator Delete

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Can you define lawn care? Are you talking about just mowing, edging and trimming or landscaping included? Fertilizing and weed treatments?

When we paid for it several years ago, I think we were at 50 or 60 a month when was basically a mowing/trimming/edging every 2 weeks. (Which is why we stopped doing that and I just take 1.5 hours and do it all myself)

We have an itty bitty lawn too.
              Just mowing edging and trimming. I hate working in the yard.

Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
              3/4 acre lot, cuts front yard with push mower and does 2 passes for x pattern, does the rest of the yard with riding mower, weedeats and edges for $35.00

I use to do our house and the office and always loved to sit back and admire my good work of a clean cut lawn, but after fucking up my right shoulder loading and unloading one day ( required surgery) I decided it was well worth paying someone else to do it.

You should see a chiro about that..

Comment

Yards

Sm = $25-$30
                Med = $35-$40
                Lrg = $45-$60

Anything bigger I would have to see...example I have a customer that lives on a acre I charge her $85..along with all the planter boxes & trees in her yard it takes me a hour just to weedeat.

Comment

where are you located? i do it on my time off, how big is the yard?

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I've got an average sized yard, maybe even a little on the small side. Looking at options.
                    $18/mow here in Hurst.

Comment

PM TOMMY if he's on this forum.
                      Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X