Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dick's dog tags are better than you dick's dog tags!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dick's dog tags are better than you dick's dog tags!

Originally posted by Jester
    im not making excuses. He is a pussy and a coward. Im just sad that these guys have PTSD and before getting help they fucking murder someone. That is all. String the cocksucker up in the closest tree for all I give a shit.

And you are a GODDAMNED moron with your last bullshit sentence. We don't need your respect. Not even for a second. Most of us dont give two shits about some fucking cake eaters opinion of them. Goddamned morons just lump us all into the same category. Every Marine and other serviceman deserves your respect because they signed a contract to give their life for your freedom. If that is not good enough for you, suck a fucking dick. but with that said, it doesnt grant them any other freedoms or priviledges.

I hope the fucking jarhead gets the full weight of the law thrown at him, because we hold ourselves to a higher standard. When some fucking PTSD asshole goes and does this shit, it makes us all look like out of control assholes with a chip on our shoulder and it is bullshit.

What I am upset about is that we dont have some sort of program to slowly introduce these people back into the civilian world. Maybe if we did, situations like this would be avoided.

Makes the faggots come out of the woodwork with ignorant statements like "Marines arent so tough and I once whooped one's ass." mumbo jumbo horse shit.
    Every day......every single day.....even right now, this very second, there is a young man right now being trained to kill the enemy. That is his only job. To kill the enemy. While you are jerking off, talking on the internet, etc.....he is learning more and better ways to kill the enemy. end of story.

What the problem is, most of these young people cant do is turn it off. Too much testosterone and too young of a mind that has been fully brainwashed and then exposed to sights that the normal person will never understand......and then they get dropped back into the world with that mentality. yeah, that's a fucking BRILLIANT idea!

So, like I said, I am sorry a Marine lost his shit and this happened. It is tragic and there is no excuse. I do hope they nail his ass to the wall......but I am very sorry they could did not get him help so that maybe this could have been avoided.
    Did you ever deploy? Your rants about military training breeding cold blooded killers with no off switch for their aggression is a mockery of my chosen profession, the profession of arms. You sound like someone that served 3 years got out and failed to do anything else with your life.
    Sorry for your loss Mstng86, may he RIP

Originally posted by Groundpounder91 View Post
    Did you ever deploy? Your rants about military training breeding cold blooded killers with no off switch for their aggression is a mockery of my chosen profession, the profession of arms. You sound like someone that served 3 years got out and failed to do anything else with your life.
    Sorry for your loss Mstng86, may he RIP
    Is that right? well, I was in 8 years in the Marines and have seen my fair share of love......what i have exactly seen and done is none of your fucking business. My time served was actually right inbetween our first little skirmish in the gulf and our second......my "deployments" as you put it so cutely were in little dirty places close to home. The fact you have your head up your ass is not my fault.

What exactly is your chosen profession, tough guy? And if you think someone can simply walk out of battle and it not affect them, you are a disgrace to your uniform.
    Never said they were cold blooded killers. Just said they were trained to do one thing and one thing well.

If you don't think at the age of 18....if that's when you went in or got out of boot, that you are different.........you are a dumbass. I have hit the point that i don't care to tell people I meet anymore that I was a marine if we start talking military because they all they think of is the crap they see on tv. I am not a cold blooded killer. I have nothing to prove anymore because I am now 34 and no longer in that 24-7 oorahh mindset. Doesnt appeal to me like it once did and I dont keep my head high and tight and brag about what I used to do. It was something I did in the past and is no longer who i am. end of story.

oh, forgot to add to the fact that I come from an all military family and background. Dad-navy-.......grandfathers, vets.....brother-navy....other brother-Marine......and the list goes on. Did you even read the post you referred to? So when you open up your suck and show your ass maybe you should think first, but I see you are from Tennesse and I do understand that it is rare in those parts......apparently as rare as reading comprehension and brushing your teeth. But anytime you are driving thru the South Texas area, feel free to stop by and we can further discuss how much of a war hero you are.
    Last edited by Jester; 08-17-2012, 10:21 AM.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by jluv
      OP, sorry for your loss. Hopefully he didn't suffer.

Jester, you're not making much sense. In one post you slam Brent for saying that this kind of shit causes people to lose respect for Marines, and then later you say yourself that this kind of shit gives Marines a bad name. In the mix of it, you talk about how crazy and cold-blooded Marines are. It's like you're trying to be on all sides of the fence.

The shit you describe about being crazy and looking for a fight doesn't describe Marines. It describes people who have mental issues. There are Marines with mental issues (obviously), and there are civilians with mental issues. There are also plenty of Marines who are no longer serving and no longer have any aggressive tendencies. Wholesome, gentle, respectful family men who would do their damndest to avoid a fight. Would their training help them out if something went down? Sure. Do they bait people? Are they about to snap? Do they itch to fight or kill? Of course not. That's a crazy thing, not a Marine thing.

Can being in the Marines make some guys crazier than they already were? Maybe. Does it make crazy guys more dangerous? For sure! And while that probably describes you perfectly (no offense intended, but you have been very open about it here), it doesn't mean that it applies to all, or even most Marines.
      im referring to the majority fresh out of boot. Guys sent to SOI from boot and then right on to war. Im not reffering to guys that have put lots of time in and have grown out of that gung ho testosterone phase. A person at 17 that goes in the Marines and comes out 3 months later is very different from a person that has put 4 years in and has been able to settle down a bit. There was a HUGE difference in my attitude when I went in at 17 compared to when i got out. HUGE!
      That's all im trying to say.
      Semper Fi

Comment

and PTSD is VERY real. Put some fucking time in a VA mental hospital and then try and tell me PTSD is not real. If you have never seen men of any service walking around the VA with a distant look and mumbling to themselves, you have no clue what you are talking about. Some PTSD is made up and a bid for attention and that is sad. But many others see something that causes them to shutdown. Seeing a baby blown apart tends to shut down a lot of very strong men.

I think if this dickhead that murdered the OP's friend had actual PTSD then his medical records will show it. Probably just some asshole that is gonna try and hide behind it instead of face up to what he did....and THAT is what is the disgrace.
        Last edited by Jester; 08-17-2012, 10:09 AM.
        Semper Fi

Comment

Oh hai guize, let's shit all over this thread and make it about who the bigger badass is!

If any one of you mouth breathers disrespect me, I'll tear your head off, rip out your spine and use it as a fucking walking cane!

sorry about the death.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Oh hai guize, let's shit all over this thread and make it about who the bigger badass is!

If any one of you mouth breathers disrespect me, I'll tear your head off, rip out your spine and use it as a fucking walking cane!

sorry about the death.
            well.....that's just......mean.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              and PTSD is VERY real. Put some fucking time in a VA mental hospital and then try and tell me PTSD is not real. If you have never seen men of any service walking around the VA with a distant look and mumbling to themselves, you have no clue what you are talking about. Some PTSD is made up and a bid for attention and that is sad. But many others see something that causes them to shutdown. Seeing a baby blown apart tends to shut down a lot of very strong men.

I think if this dickhead that murdered the OP's friend had actual PTSD then his medical records will show it. Probably just some asshole that is gonna try and hide behind it instead of face up to what he did....and THAT is what is the disgrace.
              Yes, it's VERY real. I can't go to get togethers because I simply can't handle crowds without thinking someone is going to try to attack me. I watch overpasses and switch lanes in them to prevent being fired upon, dodge trash and potholes in the road because of IED's, stop at redlights with at least a car length in front of me and when talking to police, I look at their shoes first.

Ptsd is a bitch that can make you do some seriously fucked up stuff. When I first got out, I did things that would have sent me to prison. Fortunately, the people I did it to deserved it at the time and no fuss was made.

Edited to add: That 7 hours was probably spent with him drinking and medicating. I wouldn't be surprised if he called the police himself. Moments of clarity and all of that
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Is that right? well, I was in 8 years in the Marines and have seen my fair share of love......what i have exactly seen and done is none of your fucking business. My time served was actually right inbetween our first little skirmish in the gulf and our second......my "deployments" as you put it so cutely were in little dirty places close to home. The fact you have your head up your ass is not my fault.

What exactly is your chosen profession, tough guy? And if you think someone can simply walk out of battle and it not affect them, you are a disgrace to your uniform.
                Never said they were cold blooded killers. Just said they were trained to do one thing and one thing well.

If you don't think at the age of 18....if that's when you went in or got out of boot, that you are different.........you are a dumbass. I have hit the point that i don't care to tell people I meet anymore that I was a marine if we start talking military because they all they think of is the crap they see on tv. I am not a cold blooded killer. I have nothing to prove anymore because I am now 34 and no longer in that 24-7 oorahh mindset. Doesnt appeal to me like it once did and I dont keep my head high and tight and brag about what I used to do. It was something I did in the past and is no longer who i am. end of story.

oh, forgot to add to the fact that I come from an all military family and background. Dad-navy-.......grandfathers, vets.....brother-navy....other brother-Marine......and the list goes on. Did you even read the post you referred to? So when you open up your suck and show your ass maybe you should think first, but I see you are from Tennesse and I do understand that it is rare in those parts......apparently as rare as reading comprehension and brushing your teeth. But anytime you are driving thru the South Texas area, feel free to stop by and we can further discuss how much of a war hero you are.
                So you don't know what the profession of arms is, try the military dumbass. I have been walking out of battle for the last 10 of my almost 15 years of service and coming home the exact same person I was when I left, no matter what I saw in "dirty" little places like Falluja, the Korengal and Pech River Valley among others. I am not a tough guy, I just have a tough resilient mind. Make all the assumptions you want, I am not from Tennessee just "Stationed" there. 58 total months deployed to combat as an Infantryman and still have all my marbles. Sorry your 8 years of peace time service was so debilitating to your psyche.

Comment

So you don't know what the profession of arms is, try the military dumbass. I have been walking out of battle for the last 10 of my almost 15 years of service and coming home the exact same person I was when I left, no matter what I saw in "dirty" little places like Falluja, the Korengal and Pech River Valley among others. I am not a tough guy, I just have a tough resilient mind. Make all the assumptions you want, I am not from Tennessee just "Stationed" there. 58 total months deployed to combat as an Infantryman and still have all my marbles. Sorry your 8 years of peace time service was so debilitating to your psyche.
                  I'm confused. 58 months deployed to combat but you've been walking out of battle for the last 10 years? You've been deployed every other year as long as the WOT has been going on? Elaborate.

Comment

I smell bullshit......lots and lots of bullshit.

I see you didnt comment on any of my other statements.

If you are a Marine, what is your unit, MOS, etc? If you are in Tennessee, what base? I spent time at the base in Millington there.

So, Rambo, what's your story?
                    Semper Fi

Comment

I smell bullshit......lots and lots of bullshit.

I see you didnt comment on any of my other statements.

If you are a Marine, what is your unit, MOS, etc? If you are in Tennessee, what base? I spent time at the base in Millington there.

So, Rambo, what's your story?
                      Yeah, not a Marine and my screen name is groundpounder for no reason....I assure you there is no bullshit. I am proud of my service and you don't have to believe me to validate the things I have done. Tennessee/Kentucky is home to the 101st, 3rd Brigade, 1st Infantry(light) as well as 5th group Special Forces. If all I said was bullshit tell that to my 7 year old son who I'ive spent a grand total of 2.5 or so years of his life with him.

To mstng86 I apoligize for mucking up this thread, I pray you get answers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I'm confused. 58 months deployed to combat but you've been walking out of battle for the last 10 years? You've been deployed every other year as long as the WOT has been going on? Elaborate.
                        Come on Frost do I really need to post my ERB. And 6 of those months are Kosovo so let me rescind, 52 months of combat. One of my Afghanistan trips was 16 months also, 1-32IN 10th Mountain. Should I post my DA Photo..... thanks my fellow true blue infantryman.
                        Last edited by Groundpounder91; 08-17-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Not at all. I was trying to match what you said with the length of time the WOT has been going on, which would be combat deployments. And walking out of battle? You're making it sound like you spent 10 years in Somalia fighting pirates door to door. I don't hate on my blue cord brothers but......come on.

And you'll notice I made no accusations, merely asked. I've never met an infantryman that got pissed or butthurt on someone asking questions about service.

Comment

I am more than willing to remove every post of mine on here if they are disrespectful.

Comment

I wasn't trying to brag or come across as a bad ass its just that I have fought in the most volatile places the GWOT had to offer and that did not make me a threat to society by default as was alluded to by Jester about the marine who may have had something to do with the death of a person, and that's how it was perceived. Followed by someone calling my service bullshit. That perception is what is making life hard for our vets who leave service and try to find another way of life, they are looked at as potential savages, and Jester perpetuates that myth. That I can't let go without saying something but of course it turns into a pissing contest on here and by piping up and speaking on my experience I get called a liar. I have no issue with answering questions on my service but when it comes across like I am full of shit its a tad frustrating, if you are not willing to believe anything why ask..

Comment

Working...
                              X