Aints vs Dirty Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aints vs Dirty Birds

Should be a good game...I think I am gonna head down to BWW and have a few and watch this game. I am pulling for the Saints in this one.

NO 31
    ATL 27

I like the Falcons cause I need Roddy White to have a big game for my fantasy team

ATL 34
    NO - 31

WHITE
    10 Rec
    150 yds
    2 TDs
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

This game is very close on paper.... Saints by 3+

If the Saints win, Turner needs to be held under 50 yards rushing.

If Pittsburgh, Kevin Kolb and the Eagles can beat the dirty birds the Saints can do the same.

Comment

I don't know enough about either team to make a prediction. But I will say this is a very strong possibility for an nfc championship game. It should be a shootout. I will give it to ATL since they are at home.

Comment

I say the Eagles will be in the NFCCG with one of these two...

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I don't know enough about either team to make a prediction. But I will say this is a very strong possibility for an nfc championship game. It should be a shootout. I will give it to ATL since they are at home.
            Exactly my thoughts. IF Saints even make the playoffs.

If they lose tonight against Atlanta then the Tampa game this weekend is all or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Exactly my thoughts. IF Saints even make the playoffs.

If they lose tonight against Atlanta then the Tampa game this weekend is all or nothing.
              Matt Ryan has only 1 loss at home in his career when he has started the game
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                Matt Ryan has only 1 loss at home in his career when he has started the game
                That record has to break at some point.

Comment

That record has to break at some point.
                  Records aren't made to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Records aren't made to be broken.
                    We'll see what happens tonight. They are both very close matched.

Marques Colston will have a BIG game tonight.

Reggie Bush will also have some major impact on what Atlanta defense looks like.

quick stat for you guys.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Brees has had great success against the Falcons since he joined the Saints in 2006. In that time, Brees and the Saints are 7-2 against the Falcons.

In those nine games, Brees has thrown for 2,708 yards. He’s passed for 19 touchdowns while being intercepted seven times. Brees has five 300-yard games against the Falcons and has been sacked eight times.

Comment

Atlanta by 10
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

We'll see what happens tonight. They are both very close matched.

Marques Colston will have a BIG game tonight.

Reggie Bush will also have some major impact on what Atlanta defense looks like.

quick stat for you guys.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, Brees has had great success against the Falcons since he joined the Saints in 2006. In that time, Brees and the Saints are 7-2 against the Falcons.

In those nine games, Brees has thrown for 2,708 yards. He’s passed for 19 touchdowns while being intercepted seven times. Brees has five 300-yard games against the Falcons and has been sacked eight times.

It's not the Saint's offense that is the problem or in question, it's their defense's inability to keep teams out of the end zone.

On that note, I'm going to go with the Saints by a field goal as time expires. 31-30

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                          Atlanta by 10
                          Got $100 that you want to bet on that?

Comment

Atlanta by 3.

Saints are a shoe in for a wildcard, aren't they? What's this 'if they make the playoffs' talk?
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Atlanta by 3.

Saints are a shoe in for a wildcard, aren't they? What's this 'if they make the playoffs' talk?
                              Saints need to beat Atlanta or Tampa Bay to make it into the playoffs.

If Tampa Bay wins against New Orleans then Tampa is in and Saints are out if I'm not mistaken.

Lol Bcoop you should of took that bet earlier this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X