UPS man showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS man showed up

Rock Krawler 3.5" with adjustable control arms, track bars, and drag link. Bilstein 5100s not pictured. Tires and wheels should show up early next week. I'm pumped.

Forrrrrrr? I am eyeballing ORI struts for the TJ but we will see depending on costs.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Forrrrrrr? I am eyeballing ORI struts for the TJ but we will see depending on costs.
      You mean shocks? I've seen a whole lot of friends purchase shocks and regret the hell out of it and end up selling them and buying bilstein 5100's. I love the hell out of mine.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        You mean shocks? I've seen a whole lot of friends purchase shocks and regret the hell out of it and end up selling them and buying bilstein 5100's. I love the hell out of mine.
        No I mean struts that replace the spring and shock on the TJ. I am either going Old Man Emu, or scrapping the whole setup and going with struts.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

No I mean struts that replace the spring and shock on the TJ. I am either going Old Man Emu, or scrapping the whole setup and going with struts.
          I've never heard of that before.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

forrrrrrr? I am eyeballing ori struts for the tj but we will see depending on costs.
            2010 jk

Comment

I have been looking into struts or coil overs for a while. There are a lot of different kits out there from Gen Right and others. Then you can add some air bumps and just in case you catch a little air it will be a nice smooth landing.

Jeep Wrangler Off Road Parts and Accessories available online from world leading manufacturer GenRight Offroad. Call 805-584-8635
              Last edited by kingjason; 08-24-2012, 05:24 PM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                2010 jk
                Nice!!!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Didn't get started until about mid afternoon today, but got the front half together minus the new drag link. My tires came in to Discount Tire and my wheels should be coming tomorrow via UPS so hopefully I will have it all together tomorrow afternoon. It looks funny now with the front lifted and the back stock.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    Didn't get started until about mid afternoon today, but got the front half together minus the new drag link. My tires came in to Discount Tire and my wheels should be coming tomorrow via UPS so hopefully I will have it all together tomorrow afternoon. It looks funny now with the front lifted and the back stock.
                    You should drive it around like that. Be sure and take a camera with you.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X