Where is Evil Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Evil Jose....

and what are his feelings about all of this? I am so fucking mad right now.

I texted him and he is working on a name for the new site...

Comment

Why won't he come on here and air it out?

Comment

From his facebook:

Trying to come up with a new name to the message board. Thoughts? Ideas? DFW Motorsports and DFW Autosports come to mind. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB
          From his facebook:

Trying to come up with a new name to the message board. Thoughts? Ideas? DFW Motorsports and DFW Autosports come to mind. Any suggestions?

Tell him dfwmustangs.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Why another forum? Mach1 pulled through with this one...

Is it due to financial reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark

He wants complete control over one. He just got fucked, I can certainly understand why he wants it that way.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No, Jose wants what was his, and chris fucked him out of. It's a pride thing maybe? who knows. But maybe Tyler should have contacted him and said, "hey i'm going to get a new site up and going, would you like to be part of it?"

Instead everyone made some huge deal about some ads and moderation, WHOOOO! then all jumped ship without thinking about it for more than 5 min

Comment

No, Jose wants what was his, and chris fucked him out of. It's a pride thing maybe? who knows. But maybe Tyler should have contacted him and said, "hey i'm going to get a new site up and going, would you like to be part of it?"

Instead everyone made some huge deal about some ads and moderation, WHOOOO! then all jumped ship without thinking about it for more than 5 min

Jose WAS contacted. He said publicly on stangs he was "going to be selfish and wanted 100% control."

Comment

I don't think it's financial, DFWStangs was his baby and it was basically taken from him. At this point it would be difficult to just walk away from running the show. I can completely understand where he is coming from.

I think it's awesome that Mach 1 stepped up the way he did, but all he really did was just copy what Jose helped create in the first place. He put in the time and effort.

Comment

The Canucks pulled a total Bob & Bob Office Space maneuver and made the push on a Friday... They did it during the low user time (right before the weekend) so that most of the whining would die out and not get started.

I don't think they've ever bought a website like ours, though.

So the board fucked them right back when they could fight back the least.

I have no idea why you're surprised, Ryan.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Eric is right. He was asked to be a part of it. I don't blame Jose one bit though.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                          Jose WAS contacted. He said publicly on stangs he was "going to be selfish and wanted 100% control."
                          no, he was contacted to come join this forum and be an admin.

He just got fucked out of the site he's put 15 plus years into, and you think he'd just settle for joining some other folks and not having control?

Unfortunately his partner that he started dfwstangs with fucked him. They were 50/50 partners from day one. So he deserves to be selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop
                            Eric is right. He was asked to be a part of it. I don't blame Jose one bit though.

Right. I don't blame him at ALL. I just want him to be a part of this place. Like I said, if Tyler wants to put a price tag on this site, I'll happily contribute to help Jose cover whatever costs have already been incurred.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                              Right. I don't blame him at ALL. I just want him to be a part of this place. Like I said, if Tyler wants to put a price tag on this site, I'll happily contribute to help Jose cover whatever costs have already been incurred.
                              Yeah, I would be cool with that.. If I were Mach1 I would offer to sell to Jose for costs incurred. Then he can stay on as an admin or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X