Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Go Army! Be all you can be! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Army! Be all you can be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Army! Be all you can be!

Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more.

LUDOWICI, Ga. (AP) — Four Army soldiers based in southeast Georgia killed a former comrade and his girlfriend to protect an anarchist militia group they formed that stockpiled assault weapons and plotted a range of anti-government attacks, prosecutors told a judge Monday.

Prosecutors in rural Long County, near the sprawling Army post Fort Stewart, said the militia group composed of active duty and former U.S. military members spent at least $87,000 buying guns and bomb components and was serious enough to kill two people — former soldier Michael Roark and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York — by shooting them in the woods last December in order to keep its plans secret.

"This domestic terrorist organization did not simply plan and talk," prosecutor Isabel Pauley told a Superior Court judge. "Prior to the murders in this case, the group took action. Evidence shows the group possessed the knowledge, means and motive to carry out their plans."

One of the Fort Stewart soldiers charged in the case, Army Pfc. Michael Burnett, also gave testimony that backed up many of the assertions made by prosecutors. The 26-year-old soldier pleaded guilty Monday to manslaughter, illegal gang activity and other charges. He made a deal to cooperate with prosecutors in their case against the three other soldiers.

Prosecutors said the group called itself F.E.A.R., short for Forever Enduring Always Ready. Pauley said authorities don't know how many members the militia had.

Burnett, 26, said he knew the group's leaders from serving with them at Fort Stewart. He agreed to testify against fellow soldiers Pvt. Isaac Aguigui, identified by prosecutors as the militia's founder and leader, Sgt. Anthony Peden and Pvt. Christopher Salmon.

All are charged by state authorities with malice murder, felony murder, criminal gang activity, aggravated assault and using a firearm while committing a felony. A hearing for the three soldiers was scheduled Thursday.

Prosecutors say Roark, 19, served with the four defendants in the 4th Brigade Combat Team of the Army's 3rd Infantry Division and became involved with the militia. Pauley said the group believed it had been betrayed by Roark, who left the Army two days before he was killed, and decided the ex-soldier and his girlfriend needed to be silenced.

Wow...

Comment

Forever Frost does not approve.

Comment

Im surprised forever alone frost did not post this up

Comment

dirtbags

Comment

Damn, if they're guilty...hope they fry.

Comment

Sorry about not posting that but when I read it today, i was on the phone and have no clue how to post it here. They should be brought to trial immmediately. If found guilty, put them on their knees and put a .45 in the back of each of their skull and kick them into a pit and light it on fire.

Then, read the Army core values, kick dirt in the pit and walk off.

Now Matt, why can't you be that cut and dried on your cop buddies?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Sorry about not posting that but when I read it today, i was on the phone and have no clue how to post it here. They should be brought to trial immmediately. If found guilty, put them on their knees and put a .45 in the back of each of their skull and kick them into a pit and light it on fire.

I've never shielded officers from due process. Apparently you wish me to fore go due process for officers, but you fully protect members of the Army.

Comment

How is he fully protecting members of the Army? lmao, do you actually believe the shit you type?

Comment

Lucky I got out when I did, they were messed up

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I've never shielded officers from due process. Apparently you wish me to fore go due process for officers, but you fully protect members of the Army.
                      He just said they should be executed and buried in unmarked graves... If that is protecting your buddies I'm staying the hell away from you fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                        He just said they should be executed and buried in unmarked graves... If that is protecting your buddies I'm staying the hell away from you fuckers.

I swear either Paladin has somehow hacked Matt's account or he has early onset alztimers. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          How is he fully protecting members of the Army? lmao, do you actually believe the shit you type?
                          Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                          Frost stated that they should be punished ONLY IF they were (given a trial) found guilty. Here, let me illustrate it for you hard headed idiots.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

I swear Eric, you go out of your way to be an asshole.

Comment

I don't go out of my way at all. If you'd stop posting stupid shit all the time I promise that it would be impossible for me to continuously point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I don't go out of my way at all. If you'd stop posting stupid shit all the time I promise that it would be impossible for me to continuously point it out.
                              im not sure i would go all the way to "impossible". i have faith in you bro!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X