Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Think Of All 32 NFL Teams

AFC EAST

Patriots - Never again should we question what Bill Belicheck does in New England. All he does is get players that are either deemed too old or were cut from other teams and creates a winning team. Prime Example Danny Woodhead.

Bills - Their record doesnt show what this team is. Yea their record isnt pretty, but one thing they have is heart. They have played hard all year. They just dont have any playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Dolphins - They are average at best, and everyone in the NFL now knows how to defend their wildcat. Brandon Marshall has been a non factor most of the year.

Jets - How about less talk and play more, okay? Jets are good at running their yaps, but are 1-3 in the last 4 games. Yes your making the playoffs, but unless you improve then dont expect a run in the playoffs like last year.

AFC NORTH

Steelers - They were able to be 3-1 without Big Ben, and they are the second best team in the AFC behind the Patriots.

Ravens - This defense isnt the dominating defense of years past, but it can win games for them. They also have a explosive offense.

Browns - After a horrid start, they have finally been somewhat competitive. Also it helps when Jake Delhomme isnt in the game. One thing they can take away is at the QB position with Colt McCoy.

Bengals - One word describes this team, overrated. They won last year with the running game, and they didnt even attempt that this year. Welcome back to free agency TO, if the NFL is smart he stays that way.

AFC SOUTH

Colts - Yea they struggled for 4 or 5 games this year, but dont tug on Mannings cape. He is the best QB in the NFL for a reason.

Texans - The first 3 games it looked like Houston would have lift off, then all the suddon they screamed right back to the ground. Kubiak is likely gone at the end of the year.

Jaguars - They have had a good season, but they cant win games when they dont have a healthy Maurice Jones Drew. This team did show alot of fight this year.

Titans - Well at the beginning of the year we asked is Vince Young matured, and now we have an answer. Wonder where he will be playing next year, cause its not going to be in Tennessee.

AFC WEST

Chiefs - Who saw 10 wins coming out of this team. They had a great draft and have a good core of playmakers on offense with Cassell, Bowe, Charles, and Jones.

Chargers - You have to win in all 3 areas, offense, defense, and special teams. The Chargers special teams missed that memo.

Raiders - Give them props for finally becoming a good team, maybe they will make the playoffs next year. Mcfaddon has become the RB we all thought he would be coming out of Arkansas.

Broncos - Tim Tebow isnt half bad, but firing McDaniels came too late. It hurts to watch Hillis, Cutler, Marshall, and other players be productive after Denver got rid of them under his era.

NFC EAST

Giants - Beware of crowning a team in the middle of the season. Cause at that time they were labeled the best in the NFC, not they could be label as team that dosent make the playoffs.

Cowboys - See Bengals above, well not all of it but most of it. They lack effort and they quit on their season for Wade Phillips. But hey, at least we have Garrett. For now.

Eagles - Vick, Vick, Vick, and a little more of Vick. NFL's Comeback Player of The Year for sure. Hmm Andy Reid did know what he was doing when he traded McNabb. Also some luck to when Kolb went down with injury.

Redskins - The McNabb era went for about 13 games in DC, and honestly it could be only 16 for Shanahan as well. But they did get rid of Haynesworth.

NFC NORTH

Packers - Hmm, the after Favre era isnt so bad with Aaron Rodgers. Even with a season full of injuries they still are in the driver seat for a playoff spot.

Vikings - You know its a bad season why even your stadium gets tired of hosting your home games. .

Bears - They arent who they thought they were! Not what Dennis Green said a few years back, but everyone didnt see the Bears winning 11 games so far. Cutler became more mature, and they still have that good defense.

Lions - Hey there is always next year, or maybe next decade. Hopefully Stafford's shoulder will heal after two years of injury. At least they found Shi at defense in the draft. Thay guy is going to be a special player.

NFC SOUTH

Saints - Once they were 4-4, then Drew Brees and Co finally got their head straight and won 6 in a row going into tonight.

Falcons - They have been one of the most suprising teams in the NFC. Here is a memo for teams playing the Falcons in the playoffs. Ryan is 15-1 at home going into tonight against the Saints.

Buccaneers - I thought they were going to be one of the worse teams in the NFL, shows how much I know. Morris has done a good job as head coach, and Josh Freeman has improved alot at the QB position in his second year.

Panthers - They are bad, but thats really because they dont have players healthy. Also they paid the price in not seeing that Jimmy Clausen was overrated.

NFC WEST

49ers - They were suppost to win the NFC West this season, but they didnt live up that hype. It sad that they had more Singletary blow ups than wins.

Rams - 6 wins in the last 3 years, 7 wins this year and maybe one more this weekend. Even if they dont go to the playoffs, they have a QB in the future with Sam Bradford.

Seahawks - They are incosistent. They play really good, or really bad. Wonder how long they are going to rely on Hassellbeck's arm? He isnt going to get any younger.

Cardinals - No Kurt Warner, Karlos Danzby, Antrell Rolle, Anquan Boldin, yea that explains their season. You lose all of that and its hard to win games
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Some things I disagree with....

Eagles - Vick might possibly get the come back player of the year but also Brandon Lloyd could do the same.

Redskins - Mike Shanahan isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Saints - The winning streak of 6-0 ended @ Baltimore.... But it just started back up @ Atlanta! They have been plagued with injuries.

Atlanta - Matt Ryan was 19-1 going into last nights game. Also Tampa is the more surprising story in the NFC or maybe da bears.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Some things I disagree with....

Eagles - Vick might possibly get the come back player of the year but also Brandon Lloyd could do the same.

Redskins - Mike Shanahan isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Saints - The winning streak of 6-0 ended @ Baltimore.... But it just started back up @ Atlanta! They have been plagued with injuries.

Atlanta - Matt Ryan was 19-1 going into last nights game. Also Tampa is the more surprising story in the NFC or maybe da bears.
      i forgot that the saints lost to the ravens, whoops
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Ill be honest, i was bored when i did this lol
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

The Bears are back to double digit wins for the first time since 06. While that's nice is it because they're playing great football or because of a weak NFC North?

Josh Freeman is a beast and Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount are both having great years, I think this team will be a contender in the near future. It's just tough to get any traction in that division.
          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
            The Bears are back to double digit wins for the first time since 06. While that's nice is it because they're playing great football or because of a weak NFC North?

Josh Freeman is a beast and Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount are both having great years, I think this team will be a contender in the near future. It's just tough to get any traction in that division.
            bears have beaten the eagles, jets in the last 5 games. but it could also be a product of a weak division. but the packers are in the driver seat in that division.

I agree with what you said about tampa bay
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
            X