Fencing companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fencing companies

anyone recommend a good fencing company on the North Side of DFW. I'm near Little ELm, Denton, Frisco, Lewisville area. I got one quote and it seems pretty high so I want to give a few more a chance before I break down and do it myself!

Do it yourself.

I rebuilt over 200 linear foot with galvanized poles set in concrete with pressure treated 2x4x16' runners and pressure treated pickets attached with pressure treated wood screws for under $10/foot.

I was quoted almost $4k for the same job, but with lesser materials (they were going to use the cheap ass 1x2" runners.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
      anyone recommend a good fencing company on the North Side of DFW. I'm near Little ELm, Denton, Frisco, Lewisville area. I got one quote and it seems pretty high so I want to give a few more a chance before I break down and do it myself!
      Bessfencecompany.com- 817-379-1910. Keller texas. Randy Bess.

Comment

i used masterpiece fence. im in carrollton close to lewisville off hebron if you want to look at it. 8ft cedar board on board steel polls. paid 4-5k for it 4-5 yrs ago.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

thanks for the replies. I need about 900-1000ft so I'm having trouble with the time needed to build it not that I don't know how or can't. I'm looking at doing a split rail fence with non climb for the dogs. I have a bobcat that I can use an auger with but still....the time to get it all done! I'll check out some of these companies and see what I can find out.

Comment

Working...
          X