hypocrites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypocrites

Random person commits suicide he is a selfish prick. Random person dies and there are jokes.

Someone you know commits suicide and they are celebrated. Someone you know dies and jokes are inappropriate.

I don't get it.
    Last edited by CWO; 09-05-2012, 07:22 AM. Reason: added death in general.

Oh Damn, thread of the day material here.
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

This discussion was had last week. This is pretty fucking low, Tim.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i thought about that yesterday, but nobody wants to hear the truth. I thought the first instance was sad, as i still get to see two children left behind by a mother that this site would call "selfish", yet have no understanding of the disease.
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

I've never said anyone who commits suicide is a selfish prick. I've noticed what you're talking about with a couple of specific posters as well though, and it has been in the back of my mind.

Comment

I've noticed. And I am referring to people's 2 sided opinion and have not/ will not state my own or take anything away from osiris

Comment

I am really referring to death in general to be honest. Someone taking their own life has been much more prevalent over the last few weeks and I suppose I should change my statement to include death.

Comment

I don't see this thread going very well, but I do understand completely what you are getting at.

Comment

the hypocrisy of this board knows no bounds.

it might as well be in our manifesto.

Comment

Suicide usually is a selfish act, but not always. The reason they are celebrated by people who knew them is a way to cope, and come to terms.

I do tend to think less of people who chose that way out. I dont care how great of a person they are.

Comment

I do agree with this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        This discussion was had last week. This is pretty fucking low, Tim.
                        No sir, it is not.

Comment

.....and for the record I'm not saying "everyone here is a hypocrite"

Comment

He was not just a random person, well he was to me outside of the forum.
                            He was someone who worked for us taxpayers, arrested scumbags, drove down your street at night to make sure your family was safe, stuck his hands in misc. crackheads pockets, and he also rode mountain bikes. A true contributor to society.

You should be ashamed of yourself to drag him through the mud like this.

Comment

Is this really necessary? I think you need to reevaluate the definitions of discretion and hypocrisy to find your answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X