New Carry Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Carry Gun

I just picked this up today. It's a Sig P938. I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it, it's been raining it's ass off today. Hopefully I can get to the range tomorrow. I've been trying to find a S&W shield but have had NO luck. So..... I stopped by my buddies gun shop earlier this week and saw this. I slept on it a couple of days and read up on it then decided I'd call him this morning and tell him to pull it off of the shelf. It's tiny, I have a hard time concealing my P7 during the summer time. This one is a lot easier. Unlike the "early" (the thing has only been out a few months) models, this one came with two mags. The standard one and the extended one. I was pretty excited about that. It also comes standard with night sights. Just figured I'd post it up. I'll update after I get a few hundred rounds through it.

With extended magazine (7 rd):

With standard magazine (6 rd):

Gun is right at 1" wide:

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Nice.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

About the size of my keltec. I have a p250 and that thing is a FTE machine.......

Comment

Thanks guys. I took it to the range yesterday and put 225 rounds through it. The gun functioned flawlessly. Seems that Sig has gotten the bugs worked out. Most of the not so great reviews that I read about them were about the earlier dated models. This one was "born on" 8/15/12. Also, the thing conceals great.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

How does the trigger feel? From the specs it seems that the pull is heavier than the P238.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            How does the trigger feel? From the specs it seems that the pull is heavier than the P238.
            I think that the trigger feels good. I haven't felt the 238 so I don't have that to compare to. I think that they have worked a LOT of kinks out if just a few months. From the reviews it looks like the earlier ones had issues with FTE's and the trigger was heavy and gritty as hell. Mine has none of those symptoms. My only complaint is the way I was pulling the trigger rubbed a pretty damn good blister on my finger, lol.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              About the size of my keltec. I have a p250 and that thing is a FTE machine.......
              We have two of them and never an issue.....sigs are notorious for needing strong wrists. Adjust your grip and strengthen your wrists.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                1st thing I thought too. It's KelTec above the grip.
                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                X