Dirk has a sprained right knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk has a sprained right knee

Dallas Mavericks sports news and analysis. Basketball updates, scores, schedules and stats on the Mavericks.

He will sit out tonight's game against Toronto and his status beyond that will be re-evaluated daily. The Mavericks play next on Thursday against San Antonio , then have a back-to-back over the weekend at Milwaukee on New Year's Day and Sunday at Cleveland.
    This is good news for the Mavericks. Ruling out any serious damage to the ligaments or cartilage is a big victory.
    And it might not do Nowitzki's teammates any harm to prove they can keep the ship floating without their biggest weapon.
    --Eddie Sefko

And with that...the Mavs looked like a$$ last night against Toronto. I hate playing the Spurs w/o him...but we need him to get well.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

I am ok with him sitting out. It is just a couple of regular season games.

Comment

I think Dirk will play tomorrow against S.A....I hope he does so it can be a good game. Mavs are not good at all with out Dirk.

GO SPURS
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        I think Dirk will play tomorrow against S.A....I hope he does so it can be a good game. Mavs are not good at all with out Dirk.

GO SPURS
        Spurs broke a foot off in the Lakers ass last night...

Comment

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
          Spurs broke a foot off in the Lakers ass last night...
          Yeah they did....but lakers are out of wack right now! I hope they slam the Mavs tomorrow
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Yeah they did....but lakers are out of wack right now! I hope they slam the Mavs tomorrow
            I don't think the Lakers are screwed up at all...I think teams are punching the Lakers right in the mouth...teams aren't scared on them anymore.

Comment

Didn't the Lakers start off slow last year? They aren't invincible, but they damn sure aren't push overs. They will more than likely turn it around and start beating good teams.

Comment

I don't think the Lakers are screwed up at all...I think teams are punching the Lakers right in the mouth...teams aren't scared on them anymore.
                You think? I still have big respect for the Lakers! sorda scary seeing them play horrible!

Comment

You think? I still have big respect for the Lakers! sorda scary seeing them play horrible!
                  I can't stand Kobe....When I saw Greg Hill in his face last night I laughed. When they played the Heat on Xmas LJ got in his shit.....teams have the FUCK! Kobe/Lakers attitude this year..If they don't get there shit together they will be on the road in the playoffs.

Comment

I can't stand Kobe....When I saw Greg Hill in his face last night I laughed. When they played the Heat on Xmas LJ got in his shit.....teams have the FUCK! Kobe/Lakers attitude this year..If they don't get there shit together they will be on the road in the playoffs.
                    Yeah Kobe is a lil-bitch and people not taking smack from him anymore. Funny to see the look on Kobe's face after the game Sunday and last night! lol

Comment

I hate Kobe, the NBA gives him all the bullshit easy foul calls. Fuck that MF
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Yeah, Lakers have been punched around. They've lost 3 straight by 15+.
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I Laughed so hard this morning when they were playing the Dirk interview on the radio on 103.3. Dirk was talking to the Mavs play by play guys.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                          X