Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nissan parts guys...? Need an ipod interface..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan parts guys...? Need an ipod interface..

We just picked up a 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x, which are hard to find, especially in the Night Armor color. The only option it had was leather and we really want to add the Nissan iPod interface. Anyone able to get this? We need the config. with the satellite radio, which looks to be 999U7-BCA60.

I found it on www.courtesyparts.com for $224 and $187 on nissanpartspeople.com shipped. Curious if anyone can get it local for a decent price.
    Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

FYI - If anyone is interested, I found the Nissan install manual for the interface. For the 2009-2011 Xterra you have to use parts 999U7-ST002, 999U7-VS000, and 999U7-VS001 with sat. radio, which worked like a champ on our PRO-4X. W/O sat. radio you just need 999U7-ST002 and 999U7-VS004. Good luck getting Nissan parts guys to give you the right parts combo needed for your application though. I called all the local dealers and all gave me different part numbers. The guys at Grubbs atleast price matched some internet retailers though.
    Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Working...
    X