Great price on a great midlength upper plus free shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great price on a great midlength upper plus free shipping

Aim Surplus has a Spike's tactical mid-length upper - complete with BCG and heavy tungsten filled buffer. I was trying to wait for this but got impatient and went with a RRA upper instead. Try using promo code: gundeals for $15 off.

Specifications:

* Spike's Tactical M4 flat top upper receiver, Machined from a 7075 T6 Mil-Spec Forging with Mil-Spec Type III Hard coat Anodized finish, T-markings, Spike’s logo and M4 feed ramps.
    * Barrel is 4150 Chromoly Vanadium Alloy, M4 barrel extension, Chrome chamber and bore, 5.56mm Nato chamber, 1:7 Twist, Magnetic particle testing on every barrel, Phosphate finish.
    * Government Contour barrel with mid-length gas system.
    * Barrel is Phosphate finished under the .625 F marked A2 front sight base.
    * The M16 carriers are Chrome lined with a Mil-Spec phosphate finish.
    * Forged Mil-Spec carrier key, Chrome lined, attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
    * MP tested bolt, Each extractor is fitted with a Mil-Spec black insert and Mil-Spec Viton o-ring.
    * Magpul MOE heat shield lined black handguards.
    * A2 Flash Hider.
    * Includes ST-T2 buffer.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...MOE&groupid=55

New owner

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner View Post
      New owner
      Post up after you get to try it out. I've heard these are great uppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        Post up after you get to try it out. I've heard these are great uppers.
        Will do. Gonna have CJ do a trigger job on the Spikes lower. Upper looks nice and is very light. Happy so far, but have not taken it out to the range yet.

Comment

Would anyone say its better than the DSA upper?

Im waiting on a refund so I can get my upper and must Choose, but choose wisely.

Here is the link on the Thread

This is cheap. http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-7075T6-A3-AR15-Upper-Receiver---DSZM4CBU/productinfo/DSZM4CBU/ - Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop Upper Receiver - Forged Front Sight Base with Bayonet Lug - A2 Flash Hider - 16 Inch 5.56mm NATO Nitride Treated Chrome Moly 1:9 Twist ZM-4 Barrel - M4 Style Handguards - Aluminum Delta
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Would anyone say its better than the DSA upper?

Im waiting on a refund so I can get my upper and must Choose, but choose wisely.

Here is the link on the Thread

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4418
            It's in the same forum... yes this is a better upper. It's also considerably more expensive. When you get into this price range things get more complicated.

And it's sold out.
            Last edited by CJ; 01-13-2011, 04:19 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner View Post
              New owner
              I saw Stoner's at the AR build GTG and decided it was my turn to have one.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                I saw Stoner's at the AR build GTG and decided it was my turn to have one.
                Nice man! Looks like they got some more in stock. It was showing "Sold Out" for a while there.

Comment

Working...
                X