Ima hack, but I'm learning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima hack, but I'm learning.

Not sure how to embed a video, but if you click on this you can hear it run. I finally got it tuned to idle tonight.

Very cool! The horse shoe pedals are awesome. Sounds pretty good too

Comment

looks like a very awesome project

Comment

Skinny slots ftw!

Comment

Roundup, say whaaaaaaaa..........?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm planning to order some lake headers that come out to a cone and the cut out that goes underneath. One of the few things I intend to buy instead of fab myself. Planning to go with a dark satin blue with orange rims and chrome beauty rings and caps. Interior is going to be dark tan. I'm not going for a highly polished trailer queen. Firewall is stainless and I am still cutting out holes for everything so I just have a cardboard template in the pic for now. I still have a long list of things just to get it drivable.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
              I'm planning to order some lake headers that come out to a cone and the cut out that goes underneath. One of the few things I intend to buy instead of fab myself. Planning to go with a dark satin blue with orange rims and chrome beauty rings and caps. Interior is going to be dark tan. I'm not going for a highly polished trailer queen. Firewall is stainless and I am still cutting out holes for everything so I just have a cardboard template in the pic for now. I still have a long list of things just to get it drivable.
              Dude it looks so ghetto fabulous right now, I love it!

I'd like to have an older car that looks dilapidated but runs like a top. Sweet project.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Nice project. I would love to have one myself, that would give me an outlet for all the spare parts I have laying around the house.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice, glad to see you're finally making progress on it.

Comment

That is AWE$OME!!!!!! Love the pedals! I don't know where you live but if it's relatively close to Mansfield let me know if/when you need some help. I just enjoy working on builds like yours. (Plasma and MIG ready. )
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Updates?
                        I remember this thread, but this is pretty random. How many beers have you been through so far?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I remember this thread, but this is pretty random. How many beers have you been through so far?
                          I haven't had beer in a few days.

Comment

Everything with cars took a detour the past year when I built a house and moved and rented out my old one. I need to find/fix the leaks in my brakes, and a long list of things before I can take it for a drive.

Comment

Working...
                            X