GB Lowers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Lowers?

Anyone have their 2012 GB lowers completed? Here are mine so far, waiting on the tool to finish the 6.8, the lower one.

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

For sure. I put a thread up about my SPR/DMR build.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

my 6.8
      I cant get the barrel nut off to finish my free float rail and finish the build.

03 cobra

Comment

Its a terrible cell phone picture. Here is mine. SAA upper, lower, and BCG (bought the upper last Christmas, before the latest GB Debacle. Barrel is from DSArms. Stock is the cheap adjustable from AIM. Magpul MOE hand guard and AFG. Nothing fancy, hell I still haven't shot it yet! Now that I think about it, my lower is a 2011 lower....
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

If your shit is collecting dust I'll buy for $70.00 .
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
            If your shit is collecting dust I'll buy for $70.00 .
            Its not collecting dust it stays in the bag, but if you want to add a zero on there, to the left of the decimal and right of the sever, you've got a deal

Comment

Do's you take the paypall for the immediate transaction on the object you are selling for the stated price that I'm in . Because my Nigerian funds are are awaiting you'r personal information to arrive so I may buy you'r said item for you'r askin prices . Do not forget you'r social security number as that is how paypall transfers are confirmed nows.
              Thanks you
              Prinse phuk yue
              The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                Do's you take the paypall for the immediate transaction on the object you are selling for the stated price that I'm in . Because my Nigerian funds are are awaiting you'r personal information to arrive so I may buy you'r said item for you'r askin prices . Do not forget you'r social security number as that is how paypall transfers are confirmed nows.
                Thanks you
                Prinse phuk yue
                I regret to inform you that there is a drastic increase in price for out of country transfers. You will need to increase the one zero to 4, for a total of $700,000.00. I do not have a pay pal, but you can over night small unmarked US currency to my post office box. thank you please drive thru

Comment

This is no problem I just need the social secrity numbre to ligitify the transfer. You'r address would expidite the funds movment th let me purchace the item of yous decritpion .

Comment

Fuck it! I quit,my spell check has a lot of new words in it now .

Comment

HOLY SHIT, lol^^^^^
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I was inspired to finish...
                        Palmetto lower
                        Palmetto lpk and fixed stock
                        Palmetto 6.8 upper with stainless 18" barrell
                        Converted to free float rail with low pro gas block
                        Bcm full auto bolt carrier w/ stag bolt and gun fighter charging handle
                        Pri mags
                        Burris scope mount
                        Millet 4-16 x 50 scope with illuminated recticle.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                        03 cobra

Comment

Magpul Flat Dark Earth

I want to get a dig camo paint job next. This is one .223. Still working on the 6.8

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Working...
                          X