HCG diet - anyone done it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG diet - anyone done it?

So, the Groupon today is $99 for 40 days of the HCG diet. I have previously been opposed to it because it just doesn't seem natural...$100 seems pretty cheap and I'm thinking about doing it.

Thoughts on the diet? Is that a decent price?

From what I've read from you in the past, your best bet is eliminating, or cutting back on alcohol. I think you would benefit more from that than some miracle diet.

I'm not a believer is any of these diet products, if you want to lose and maintain weight, eat fruits, veggies and lean protein, cut out processed foods. Anything other than doing that and the weight will come back.

Comment

It's bullshit. Find a way to get some phendimetrazine.

Comment

Is this the "diet" that tries to trick your body into thinking that it's pregnant or something by introducing a hormone that naturally increases when somebody is pregnant?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Is this the "diet" that tries to trick your body into thinking that it's pregnant or something by introducing a hormone that naturally increases when somebody is pregnant?
          Yes, I've heard very bad reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            From what I've read from you in the past, your best bet is eliminating, or cutting back on alcohol. I think you would benefit more from that than some miracle diet.

I'm not a believer is any of these diet products, if you want to lose and maintain weight, eat fruits, veggies and lean protein, cut out processed foods. Anything other than doing that and the weight will come back.

Lol, you expect a bartender with fake tits to do the impossible????
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
            X