I need a sheet of aluminum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a sheet of aluminum...

The piece must be about 18x18 and the thickness must be approx. 1/8 thick, 1/16 could work as well. I have monies, but I dont have the slightest clue where I could buy something like this.

Thanks 'Henry
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Whatcha making

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Whatcha making
      meth lab obviously.

Comment

Depending on what part of town you're in, you can visit Metal Supermarkets, Discount Steel, Nortol Metals etc.

You just tell them what you need and they'll shear it while you wait. If you go to discount steels, they have a pallet full of exactly what you need, already done.

Comment

Im in Allen/Plano, I can travel anywhere so thats not an issue.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks Brooks, I found the place in Ft.Worth (Saginaw) that can cut me a what i need, by there website.
            This is how I need it cut and material.

1/4 inch thick 6061 T-6 Aluminum, CNC plate saw cut [0-" +0.100"]
            1ft + 5in = 17
            x
            1ft + 5 3/4in = 17 3/4 @ $46.44

Comment

Lol, I thought you needed 18'x18'. I was way off.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Lol, I thought you needed 18'x18'. I was way off.
                lol, I took the exact measurments today. I just figured if someone had a piece that big or bigger I could trim it myself.

Comment

Have you ever had a caramel pecan cinnabon? Man they're good!

I was thinking about looking into wrapping my van instead of painting it. I haven't the slightest clue what it would cost. Any of you guys had it done? I know a lot of wraps have tons of graphics so I suppose that might be the main attraction to them. Mine will be simple (a-team) so it might not be as cost effective for me.

Comment

Sweet!

Those guys do good work, I buy shit there all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X