Blue Ray Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ray Players

Are all fucking blue ray players a fucking pain in the ass? This is the first player Ive had over my PS2, so no Im not up to date.

Anyways, I started out with some insignia thing I got from a Best Buy Gift card. Worked great got me some netflix, then it updated itself. After the update, it'd run for some 30 minutes then just shut off. Apparently a huge problem with the new firmware (whatever that is and I dont know how to manually download it from my computer). So fuck that I exchanged it for some Samsung thing. Now this motherfucking thing wants me to do netflix from my computer to watch the shit on my blueray thing and tells me it needs to update to play my A Team movie? What the fuck over? That's fucking gay. Anyways, this shit's fucking annyoying with all these bitch ass updates computerized bullshit. About to chunk the motherfucker off the third floor.

Why cant I just plug the fucking thing in and have it work with just one lazy ass person device?

Any blue ray player with wireless\streaming potential is going to have a potential firmware issue with it at some point... part of the game.

That's why I use a media PC for my TV (streaming, netflix) . One day I might actually get a blue ray drive for it, but right now I just have a standard cheapo 100 dollar blue ray player that does NOTHING except play blu-ray DVDs.... works great!

Comment

PS3 FTW. You have to update the PS3 every once in a while, but I've never had a problem with it shutting off or not wanting to play a movie.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I use a higher end Panasonic BD player that I got last year. Never had a problem with it. With the BD players there's always newer tech. coming out and firmware updates, so you're going to have to update with all of them.
        Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

PS3 allupinyoface
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            PS3 FTW. You have to update the PS3 every once in a while, but I've never had a problem with it shutting off or not wanting to play a movie.

Xmuthafucking2!!

Comment

No PS3 here but I do have 2 Sony's, the S570 and S770, never had a problem with either.

Comment

Working...
              X