need a plumber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a plumber

wanted to give any fellow dfwmustangers first crack before i call somebody i don't know? i apparently have a line break from my kitchen sink to my first restroom so the floor has to be broken up(so the roto rooter dudes said) but maybe you can come and confirm and give me a much better price and option?
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Diy

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
      Diy
      gtfo
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Call Kevin, he has a buddy that's a plumber.
        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
          Call Kevin, he has a buddy that's a plumber.
          ok thanks bryan!

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
            wanted to give any fellow dfwmustangers first crack before i call somebody i don't know? i apparently have a line break from my kitchen sink to my first restroom so the floor has to be broken up(so the roto rooter dudes said) but maybe you can come and confirm and give me a much better price and option?
            You don't have to break the floor, there are other options.

Option #1:

You can run a water pipe up into the attic, then drop it back down to your first restroom (Assuming you have a 1 story house).

In the attic, you'll need to build a box around the pipe and insulate it so that it will never freeze.

Option #2: Run the pipe in the wall. Yes you'll have to tear up the wall going between your kitchen and your bathroom. But sheet rock is easier to replace than tile, wood floor, concrete, etc...

(Best way is the floor however).

FYI: You'll need a building permit regardless what you do (If you want to do it by the book)

Comment

Working...
            X