Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in getting a weekly paycheck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in getting a weekly paycheck?

One of my buddies and I got into this program switching electricity plans for residential clients. Back when I first started I thought it was a bunch of bullshit...well, 3 years later its what I have been doing non-stop since the diregulation of electricity in our state and soon to be many others. I got the hell out of my corporate 8-5 BS...and man I enjoy it!

Our program is getting bigger and bigger. If you are interested, email me @ dallastxelectricity@yahoo.com

Seriously, I know some of you are hurting for some extra $$, we all are. Why not focus on something we all cannot live without and get paid very well doing it every week?

Hit me up, you don't have anything to lose.

Regards,

Vic

Originally posted by MADMEX View Post
    One of my buddies and I got into this program switching electricity plans for residential clients. Back when I first started I thought it was a bunch of bullshit...well, 3 years later its what I have been doing non-stop since the diregulation of electricity in our state and soon to be many others. I got the hell out of my corporate 8-5 BS...and man I enjoy it!

Our program is getting bigger and bigger. If you are interested, email me @ dallastxelectricity@yahoo.com

Seriously, I know some of you are hurting for some extra $$, we all are. Why not focus on something we all cannot live without and get paid very well doing it every week?

Hit me up, you don't have anything to lose.

Regards,

Vic
    \
    pm details?
    Ded

Comment

Scam

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Scam
        No man, its not a scam...I've been around DFW Mustangs a long time and have sold alot of shit here. The last thing I am going to do is scam anyone.

No scam here brother. I'm not Whiteboy.

Hehe...whiteboy I'm just joking.
        Last edited by MADMEX; 12-30-2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
            I wouldnt mind using that pyramid scheme on some Paisanos Tacos...hijo de la chingada I miss those!

I give you a taco, you get two more to get me more tacos..until my estomago is full (with a side of Tequilla) con limon.

Comment

All PM's have been returned. Thanks for your interest guys. Those couple of you that have emailed me, I will get back with you either tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Everyone have a safe New Years!

Vic

Comment

Originally posted by MADMEX View Post
                No man, its not a scam...I've been around DFW Mustangs a long time and have sold alot of shit here. The last thing I am going to do is scam anyone.

No scam here brother. I'm not Whiteboy.

Hehe...whiteboy I'm just joking.
                really? How long have you been on DFWMustangs?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  really? How long have you been on DFWMustangs?
                  lol, he told you a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                    lol, he told you a long time!
                    Since back in Evil Jose and Chris days. We used to do some DFWSTANGS stuff at LoneStar Performance back when they were off Loop 12 and did the MS drive at TMS back in '04 I believe. At that time, I had a black 2000 Stage II Roush.

Any other questions on how long I have been here?

Ask around. If you do not believe my integrity, thats cool. I am merely trying to reach out to those that know I am not blowing smoke and wanting to give a few of you an opportunity. Thats all.

Have a good day.
                    Last edited by MADMEX; 12-31-2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

All PM's responded to. Get with me if you have any other questions.

Regards

Comment

ill vouch for him, i remember him from the old board and i think i bought /sold him something.

Comment

email sent

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            ill vouch for him, i remember him from the old board and i think i bought /sold him something.
                            Thanks man...I appreciate it.

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am getting on your responses as quickly as possible. Sorry for the delay...

I actually wasn't prepared for the number of inquiries I have been getting. I will respond to everyone.

Those of you still thinking about it...just ask me. Give me a few moments of your time.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X