Swinging people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swinging people!

Bill Haley and the Comets performing See You Later Alligator from the movie Rock Around the Clock, 1956. Brought to you by the San Francisco Jitterbugs, http...
    class joke
    {
    private:
    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
    double Peas, Carrots;
    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
    };

Cool.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Wife and I swing dance. We want to learn more jitterbug and do stuff like in this video.
      Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown 2006 - Liberation Division. Lindy Hop at it's best!!! East Coast Swing Dancers and West Coast Swing Dancers, eat your heart out!
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

After reading these boards the last few days, this thread went in a completely different direction than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted
          After reading these boards the last few days, this thread went in a completely different direction than I thought.
          This.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
              This.

Stevo
              X2
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
              X