Stripped lower receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripped lower receivers

I need to pick up anywhere from 2 to 5 stripped lower receivers soon. Can anyone tell me where will have the best prices? Prefer local, but not scared to order and ship to FFL as long as the transfer fee does not extend the price above what I can pay locally.
    كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

I believe that Palmetto state armory has their blemished lowers back up. I just got two of them and can't see a blemish. I'll work on a link.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Check daily in the mornings, they usually have them on sale once a week:

Comment

From what I've read, Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black works very well for touching up AR receivers too.
        I know CTD in McKinney recently had a ton of YHM lowers for $100 too, which is the same as Palmetto raised their prices to on non-blem lowers.
        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Wow 39.99.

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
            Polymer, no thanks!
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I would check AIM Surplus from time to time. When they have them in stock they seem to have pretty good prices. (Spikes, R-Guns, Surplus)
              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                Polymer, no thanks!
                Did not notice I still have a few so I just saw the price.
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                X